The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we still don't know if they will release the 2nd cruise vlog to the general public/non paying viewers as there has been no mention on their public socials!! Unless they have managed to edit carefully and nowhere shows the date etc after reading here I think they might be scared of backlash for breaking rules.

Edit to add: why have they got annual passes? They both look so done with DLP in the vlogs , so are they really hoping to go back again??
I think someone else said that if you go for 5 days then an AP is cheaper or better cost than regular tickets, but then they are also trying to milk it for the freebies and discounts throughout the park. Which for other people it wouldn't bother me, I am all for saving money where you can, but these 2 are just so tight!
No idea why they are still trying to sell the Disney fan narrative!! Leigh you can see makes more of an effort, Nick you can see hates it all except the booze and the fact he thinks everyone needs to be nice to you in parks and cater your every need!

The first 2 videos have done slightly better than the cruise vlogs, but for having 20k subscribers you are not even hitting that mark on your videos and thats not counting people who hate watch!!

Reactions: 10
Well we still don't know if they will release the 2nd cruise vlog to the general public/non paying viewers as there has been no mention on their public socials!! Unless they have managed to edit carefully and nowhere shows the date etc after reading here I think they might be scared of backlash for breaking rules.

I think someone else said that if you go for 5 days then an AP is cheaper or better cost than regular tickets, but then they are also trying to milk it for the freebies and discounts throughout the park. Which for other people it wouldn't bother me, I am all for saving money where you can, but these 2 are just so tight!
No idea why they are still trying to sell the Disney fan narrative!! Leigh you can see makes more of an effort, Nick you can see hates it all except the booze and the fact he thinks everyone needs to be nice to you in parks and cater your every need!

The first 2 videos have done slightly better than the cruise vlogs, but for having 20k subscribers you are not even hitting that mark on your videos and thats not counting people who hate watch!!
They definitely buy subs

Reactions: 9
They obviously did it to try and hit milestones but it would be so super obvious if they do it again because there is no way anyone is subbing of their own free will these days!

Not had any new patreon shoutouts this trip, they got maybe 5 with the cruise series, but none so far (unless they have been treating it as a 'holiday' and not going on patreon)

I assume they went with the intention of getting the Annual passes as they exchanged a day ticket against the cost of them, whereas Hannah and Mark would have had tickets for their whole stay

Where were hannah and Mark?
They went home, they said their goodbyes at the end of the previous slog, with awkward forced hugs with Mark and the boys! 😖

Bet there was a conversation between Mark and Hannah on the way home "Next time we're going on our own" (Mark) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I assume they went with the intention of getting the Annual passes as they exchanged a day ticket against the cost of them, whereas Hannah and Mark would have had tickets for their whole stay

They went home, they said their goodbyes at the end of the previous slog, with awkward forced hugs with Mark and the boys! 😖
I think I literally fell asleep watching that one

• Haha
I think this DLP ‘series’ shows actually how boring they are as vloggers. I love DLP and honestly they were so boring to watch. I find Disney vlogs tend to either be super fun/ interesting person to watch OR loads of facts and helpful for planning.

they are neither

lastly. What on Earth are they wearing. They have to be the worst dressed uk vloggers. All the cheapo super dry sale and 50p sunglasses.All the cheap logos. God awful

Reactions: 14
I just can't stand the not queueing for a ride because its too long, or complaining it was longer than advertised. Surely for a new park and rides you haven't been on it will be worth it? They just kept bouncing round the parks trying to find something to do that they could be bothered to wait for rather than just enjoying being there and taking in the details of queues that are often missed.
They have got too used to WDW and free fastpasses and going so often that if you don't get a FP and the queue is too long you will just get it next time.
All of this further proves the point they are not Disney fans!!

Reactions: 12
The bit where they go to the bakery next to the hotel and and they can't even pronounce "boulanger" (boo-lon-ger with a hard g) and Leigh says today I learned "cafe au lait" is coffee with milk. Utter embarrassment. Did they not even do first year French at school? And they want to be full time travel vloggers. Hilarious.

Where were hannah and Mark?
The hotel was cheap because it was a 15 drive from the parks. They dont seem to have stayed in the room at all except to sleep at night and during the day.
It really looks like pouty isnt allowed to buy anything if prick doesn't agree. Yet prick has all the alcoholic drinks, a hat and a hoodie and if he is hungry they can eat.
Five guys is expensive compared to macdonalds but the burgers are bigger. It was a huge burger considering it was just a snack.

Security is there to ensure you dont take something in that is prohibited so they will check each time, they cant give a wristband to say no dangerous items!

They are going again in October- how many holidays have they had this year? Bearing in mind they dont really work very much they either have loads of money from renting out their house or the sheep are funding it all.
Did they sell that 1 bed flat?
We laughed out loud at the wristband security comment! So a terrorist goes through at 9 with nothing serious in his bag gets his wristband goes out the park to get his machine gun and re enters the park unchallenged flashing his wristband, thick doesn't even come close, he literally flagged up just how stupid he is with this comment and still he spouts forth with his garbage, on every topic he's an expert!

Found it hilarious that Prick insisted they go for a small snack between the bakery breakfast and the afternoon booking at the restaurant. And what did he end up with? A double burger and milkshake which had to be over 1000 calories worth of food and had the cheek to moan about the price.

Reactions: 11
And when Leigh said the bread is sour dough that prick can’t eat it coz of his so called ibs , and he still eats it in the end

• Haha
And when Leigh said the bread is sour dough that prick can’t eat it coz of his so called ibs , and he still eats it in the end
The funny thing is that Sourdough bread is the only bread you are allowed on the Fodmap diet because its easier to digest. Now there was a whole episode where Prick told us he was sticking to the Fodmap diet so being the expert that he is he should know this. But oh I forgot he only lasted two hours before he was stuffing dairy loaded yoghurt down his gullet.

• Haha
The bit where they go to the bakery next to the hotel and and they can't even pronounce "boulanger" (boo-lon-ger with a hard g) and Leigh says today I learned "cafe au lait" is coffee with milk. Utter embarrassment. Did they not even do first year French at school? And they want to be full time travel vloggers. Hilarious.
And after all the times we have to listen to je nais quois 🤣

• Haha
i can’t believe all the comments at how everyone loved the vlog, Nicks as miserable as sin and seems so over it all especially being in France. His replies are rude and abrupt and someone asked about the parking and he just put ‘have a great time’. All the complaining about the wait times, what are you in a rush for? I’ll be surprised if they go back and should maybe just stick to Florida and the cheaper off site restaurant. To be honest Disneyland Paris has never really appealed to me and watching these vlogs I think I’ll save my money!

Reactions: 8
Oh god, I’m now worried I sound like these cunts when I’m in France 🙈 Our school only did Spanish or German so literally know duck all French (think Dell Boy but with tits and that’s basically me) 😂

Reactions: 5
i can’t believe all the comments at how everyone loved the vlog, Nicks as miserable as sin and seems so over it all especially being in France. His replies are rude and abrupt and someone asked about the parking and he just put ‘have a great time’. All the complaining about the wait times, what are you in a rush for? I’ll be surprised if they go back and should maybe just stick to Florida and the cheaper off site restaurant. To be honest Disneyland Paris has never really appealed to me and watching these vlogs I think I’ll save my money!
Same I was considering DLP after moving my WDW trip but dispite these clowns piss poor vlogging I don’t think I should knock it, I haven’t been for 12 years but it’s the weather that puts me off.

Reactions: 6
Its a combination of the weather and price that puts me off too. I would love to visit and will make the trip after my next WDW trip depending on how the budget goes. Everyone says it is a beautiful park and I want to be able to enjoy it and notice the beauty.

So will actually check the website to make sure the castle is not covered when I go!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.