The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe Prick said, "Leigh is in the shop, god knows why as he's probably already bought everything Disney have to offer" .....what has he bought (been allowed to buy)? I can't remember a thing

Also getting Les Cabane des Robinson wrong, edit out the wrong bit šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

And Prick, the hedges in the labyrinth come up to your waist?.......moron!
Was actually quite sad to see him pick up the ears for the girls and then put them back when Prick pointed out the price. Ā£23 Euros each is nothing for the joy it would bring to their little faces. Im pretty sure Prick spent more on alcohol than that but if confronted would argue that he spent so much to save money on his addiction!
Im the kind of person who likes to spend money on things that last and hold memories or will make other people happy. Prick just likes to save money and focus what he wants and needs. I do have a soft spot for Pouty only in the sense that he clearly comes from a kind and friendly family but over the 20 years he has been more and more corrupted to meet the needs of his toxic needy narcissistic self centred leech that he should have spent the transplant money on having removed! Deep down i think Pouty does have a kind heart but every day gets ripped back down to Prick's level to make Prick feel that his behaviours are acceptable just like i imagine his mother did to him and her mother to her before that. Thank goodness they don't want to adopt children.

Reactions: 9
The girls would have been so happy with the Disney ears and the plushes with all the money they have it wouldnā€™t hurt to buy them something they are more Disney fan than these two dickheads

I think pouty y did say about the tshirts that he'd been on the phone with his sister and he'd sized up with them to grow into which is fine but at that age I think the girls would love the plushies and the ears.

For anyone sick of hate watching please go on yesterdays vvlog and watch from about 30 mins to 33 mins.
Pouty didn't have a nap they have been having a row! Prick was sniping at Leigh all day long clearly showing he couldnt wait to leave, he looks terrible and is clearly suffering from the food and alcohol. Very bleary eyed in yesterdays vlog. Clearly Leigh had enough of it, i think the fnal straw for me would have ben my husband lying to their viewers about how much money he spent in the shop when really he wasn't allowed anything nice.
So in terms of the clip Pouty said less than 5 words but his face and exaggerated facial movements told us exactly what we need to know.! Rolling his eyes at how much alcohol Prick insists they have to take (the full allowance) knowing full well like us that they won't make it to Christmas. The face he pulled when prick said he had been good with his food so could have a filthy burger then said actually i had a big waffle and big breakfast. Then straight away saying his belly felt better after 'a good day'
Low and behold end of vlog, Prick has had his booze and is back to happy and interrupting Leigh again.

I think pouty y did say about the tshirts that he'd been on the phone with his sister and he'd sized up with them to grow into which is fine but at that age I think the girls would love the plushies and the ears.
The ears would have had a much better impact then a couple of t shirts they can only wear at halloween and will grow out of. But Prick allowed him to purchase them so tha'ts what they get, his word is final after all

Reactions: 8
I think one of the girls doesn't like wearing anything on her head so ears would be wasted on her. A plush wouldn't though

Reactions: 3
I think one of the girls doesn't like wearing anything on her head so ears would be wasted on her. A plush wouldn't though
As if the girls likes/dislikes/needs are ever considered when gifts are being purchased šŸ˜‚ If they were 10 euro each they would have bought them.

EDIT to add- and your comment just goes to demonstrate their lack of interest in their nieces if a total stranger on the internet has managed to pick up on the fact she doesn't like things on her head but they can't.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why not get food and drink from the bakery next door or the supermarket instead of spending euros on expensive booze and food at the park and with the money saved fill the boot (yes Prick you are British so it's NOT a trunk :cool: ) with plushies and baubles for the nieces? Answer: because Prick is the tightest knob out there šŸ¤”

Reactions: 8
Maybe your theory is right and Pouty slapped Prick round the chops and broke his cheap sunglasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think there may be a new series of vlogs on the way, perhaps the second cruise

Reactions: 3
For anyone sick of hate watching please go on yesterdays vvlog and watch from about 30 mins to 33 mins.
Pouty didn't have a nap they have been having a row! Prick was sniping at Leigh all day long clearly showing he couldnt wait to leave, he looks terrible and is clearly suffering from the food and alcohol. Very bleary eyed in yesterdays vlog. Clearly Leigh had enough of it, i think the fnal straw ....
Actually this vlog was filmed on the day that ex Patron told us about them going on the back to back second cruise (Regal princess). If you remember they recklessly broke the requirement of a 7 day gap between cruises when someone had also tested positive on the first cruise (Celebrity). My guess is that they were fuming at being caught out. Shame on them anyways :mad:

Reactions: 13
Is it just me, or did they not do that test properly?! You are supposed to do the back of your throat first and then up the nostrils but they did not go far enough back in their nose.

Was this normal?!

Reactions: 4
2 hour drive for a PCR testā€¦..šŸ¤Ø
The place they went to had an offer for Ā£20 which is probably why they went there. They arenā€™t intelligent enough to think of the petrol cost in getting there.

I love the ā€œweā€™re back from Manchesterā€ā€¦Warrington is not in Manchester bellends.

Fingers crossed they parked in the wrong part of Birchwood Shopping Centre and got a ticket šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually this vlog was filmed on the day that ex Patron told us about them going on the back to back second cruise (Regal princess). If you remember they recklessly broke the requirement of a 7 day gap between cruises when someone had also tested positive on the first cruise (Celebrity). My guess is that they were fuming at being caught out. Shame on them anyways :mad:
Well remembered šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.