The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it was Claire who broke his sunglasses. Ahh never mind Claire I'm sure you have already paid for them a few hundred times over.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The amount of fat shaming in their vlogs is unreal. This usually happens because the person dishing out the negativity is self conscious about the exact same thing.

So Nick, you look huge mate, all that wine is showing, you look like the Michelin man 🖕🏽

I tried to watch todays vlog but goodness. How old was it!! The Facebook/insta going down was WEEKS ago on the night of the 4th OCTOBER! over 3 weeks ago. Wth

They really haven’t figured out YouTube have they. Old vlogs, referencing things from nearly a month ago, the same darn music, the same motorway filming, buying the same pre made dinners at the farm shop.

Also the shading of Disney vloggers was interesting. Making out they don’t get involved. As if, they were only avoiding it because of their scandals.

Nick, stop moaning 24/7. When you compare to old vlogs, he’s MUCH worse than he used to be. It’s just not nice to watch or even hate watch now.

Reactions: 11
Why was Prick buying even more clothes? And do we really believe that Leevil gave Sazzle those stickers?

They are nearly 4 weeks behind now, just ridiculous, so pointless, Just Be Gone Guys

Reactions: 9
I have seen that Sazzle has been mentioned a few times... i thought she was lovely ,, what did she do?. or what have they done to her?.
And what has happened to Nicky?

I tried to watch todays vlog but goodness. How old was it!! The Facebook/insta going down was WEEKS ago on the night of the 4th OCTOBER! over 3 weeks ago. Wth

They really haven’t figured out YouTube have they. Old vlogs, referencing things from nearly a month ago, the same darn music, the same motorway filming, buying the same pre made dinners at the farm shop.

Also the shading of Disney vloggers was interesting. Making out they don’t get involved. As if, they were only avoiding it because of their scandals.

Nick, stop moaning 24/7. When you compare to old vlogs, he’s MUCH worse than he used to be. It’s just not nice to watch or even hate watch now.
Nick is just miserable.. full stop... moan moan moan.. he should get a job doing that he would get paid loads...

Reactions: 6
Why was Prick buying even more clothes? And do we really believe that Leevil gave Sazzle those stickers?

They are nearly 4 weeks behind now, just ridiculous, so pointless, Just Be Gone Guys
That should be The Lodge Guys #13 - Just Be Gone Guys

Reactions: 14
I have seen that Sazzle has been mentioned a few times... i thought she was lovely ,, what did she do?. or what have they done to her?.
And what has happened to Nicky?

Nick is just miserable.. full stop... moan moan moan.. he should get a job doing that he would get paid loads...
Sazzle was an employee at their former business, I think they're all still friends but they've made some pretty nasty comments about her in the vlog, mostly to do with her weight I think

Ah, the usual, Jade and Hannah.
Leighvil looks full on bald. I hope the backstreet transplant clinic does refunds 😂 😂

And you can tell they're bitter as duck that the Disney vlogging community (also full of bellends) completely ignores them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And you can tell they're bitter as duck that the Disney vlogging community (also full of bellends) completely ignores them.
They are 100% bitter that no one cares about them. They aren’t friends with anyone in the Disney vlogging world. I doubt they even speak to Jojo anymore. But they don’t even know any uk vloggers either.

They are only mates with the at Bazza bloke and girl up north. I mean come on.

They really are so stupid though. They proceed to basically slate all the Disney vloggers with them saying ‘they keep it real, not gushing over a $50 cupcake’. AKA they think all the Disney vloggers are fake. They really aren’t any good wt making friends are they?

Plenty of vloggers will say if something is crp at Disney. They think they are SO REAL

Reactions: 13
Omg her teeth in the stories it's like a cross between count Dracula and a Clydesdale horse

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion......Caravan Roommates Still On The Scam !! Pouty Is Still Bald And Nick Still On The Dram 🥃.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Lodge Guys 13 - 1, 2, 3 Cruises, but no covid rules for the Lodge Losers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe Prick should write to the British Medical journal to let them know how he cured his IBS with water and avoiding farm ship sourdough

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are 100% bitter that no one cares about them. They aren’t friends with anyone in the Disney vlogging world. I doubt they even speak to Jojo anymore. But they don’t even know any uk vloggers either.

They are only mates with the at Bazza bloke and girl up north. I mean come on.

They really are so stupid though. They proceed to basically slate all the Disney vloggers with them saying ‘they keep it real, not gushing over a $50 cupcake’. AKA they think all the Disney vloggers are fake. They really aren’t any good wt making friends are they?

Plenty of vloggers will say if something is crp at Disney. They think they are SO REAL
Don't be fooled they are fake as f*ck, they've only ever met Bazza twice and only got friendly with Jade because she paid them (possibly still is) for the privilege.

Thread title TLG #13 Fake as f*ck losers on their rule breaking Covid cruises

Reactions: 12
The are friends with Lisa and Ade, they do Disney and she does journaling and boxes etc, they mentioned having a discord movie night with prick and pouty. It really puts me off them especially when they say our friends prick and pouty🤮

They went with them plus yaz and ash up snowdon, I know that yaz and ash are persona non grata at the moment but I think they definitely saw through those two idiots that weekend

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.