The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sunglasses, well spotted, that’s absolutely hilarious 😂😂

If they are buying subs they are well and truly hitting the panic button.

Wotcha you pair of lying wankers 🤜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So basically, you didn't properly research the cruise but jumped on a cheap price, upgraded to a drinks package thinking it was unlimited when it clearly stated that it was still limited! The fact they mentioned it was in the small print, do you think they tried to complain and it was pointed out to them?

Also, all those Disney prints they pointed out as Disney lovers you would think they would mention they are Thomas Kinkade! I have in jigsaw format of these and they are gorgeous prints which I hope to buy one soon for my new house :)
I said that to my husband every disney lover knows of Thomas kinkade.

Reactions: 8
That’s so funny about him wearing the sunglasses on this trip! Also them saying how warm it is in France etc. they are so dumb, you can easily search past routes or cruises. They were never ever going to get away with all their lies. Something would show it was filmed ages ago.
My wife said last night about how these two carry on like they are 65+, right old moany pair. Can’t wait for the vlogmas to start of endless cheap wine, arguing over the Christmas lights, Nick in shorts putting decs up, moaning about prices, moaning about car parks, getting a hot drink, sharing a meal as usual, saying how nice it is in the lodge, plugging their second music channel, driving back and forth endlessly, what a boring life. Wow it’s going to be thrilling.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't bare how much of a smart arse prick is.

He thinks he's really clever regurgitating information from the Internet in his patronising and condescending tone.

Regurguate on this Prick 🖕🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So basically, you didn't properly research the cruise but jumped on a cheap price, upgraded to a drinks package thinking it was unlimited when it clearly stated that it was still limited! The fact they mentioned it was in the small print, do you think they tried to complain and it was pointed out to them?

Also, all those Disney prints they pointed out as Disney lovers you would think they would mention they are Thomas Kinkade! I have in jigsaw format of these and they are gorgeous prints which I hope to buy one soon for my new house :)
We have several smaller prints on our wall as a well as a couple of jigsaws. We knew straight away who they where done by, any disney vlogger should know that as they are all over all the Disney parks.

Reactions: 10
Hot weather off the coast of France? Well, it would be, it was at the end of August wasn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t get my screenshot to upload but if you look on social blade they LOST -500 subs yesterday. Clearly the paid subs got stopped and rejected by YouTube. So they are totally buying their subs! I bet half of their 22k aren’t even real! HILARIOUS

• Haha
I can’t get my screenshot to upload but if you look on social blade they LOST -500 subs yesterday. Clearly the paid subs got stopped and rejected by YouTube. So they are totally buying their subs! I bet half of their 22k aren’t even real! HILARIOUS
Screenshot_20211021-111544_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Prick will be fuming, Do you think he will write a letter of complaint demanding a refund 😂 I doubt that would work as these sub buying companies seem shady as feck. But you know he loves a good old charge back!

Edit to say great spot, more evidence of their deceit. No wonder the give away was shite given they parted with money to hit 20k! And screenshot of the damage:

1634811964725.png

Reactions: 8
Pathetic guys! You should not have to buy subs if you have a successful channel! You shouldn't have to be on patreon to pay your bills! Get a real bleeping job!

There's another gotcha moment at 16.58 of yesterday's vlog. It shows that Regal Princess returns to Southampton (after 4 nights) on Weds 1 Sept :m
So they definitely boarded Regal Prncess back to back from the Celebrity Silhouette on Aug 28th, ignoring the requirement for a 7 day gap. Really what lying deceitful bellends 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's another gotcha moment at 16.58 of yesterday's vlog. It shows that Regal Princess returns to Southampton (after 4 nights) on Weds 1 Sept :m
So they definitely boarded Regal Prncess back to back from the Celebrity Silhouette on Aug 28th, ignoring the requirement for a 7 day gap. Really what lying deceitful bellends 🤡
Well spotted, I went to have a look
Screenshot_20211021_115224.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.