Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
A second cruise would simply be a rinse and repeat of two grumpy balding moaning unsociable narcissists eating and boozing til they blackout. Riveting 👀 :m

• Haha
Reactions: 11

NoseyMare21

Who wants to do 2 cruises like that back to back! Especially knowing you’re going to DLP not long after! It’s so weird

Swamber

I'm that patreon, and to clarify, I got kicked off Discord 3 months early when I cancelled my membership renewal, which was to end at the end of December (I had paid for a year up front). I got banned from Patreon and all their socials after I shared the screenshot of the Patreon page. Apparently, I outed their secret, so they felt the need to ban me from future news. All I can say is that sometimes the trash takes itself out.
Respect to you.
The petty, greedy, arrogant and entitled behaviour from the Gruesome Twosome is becoming more and more toxic.
I'm sorry you spent your hard-earned money on these grifters, but I'm glad to know you've come to see through their bullshit.
From this point on, Every Day Is Best, indeed.

PJones

VIP Member
They probably bought the cheap cruise first then met with their friends who most likely said it would be horrible. Plus they had said it was £295 or something which would have been an inside cabin!
Didnt they have friends on the celebrity cruise?

Emmy79

VIP Member
I've been blocked from their Facebook groups also. This is really sad. Why be on YT if you can't take criticism. I'm certainly not going to miss them, especially with this behavior. Grownups don't act this way.
This does not suprise me at all! You mentioned on here about living in Germany which may have alerted them to who you are!
I am blocked from all socials for an innocent comment on a vlog and liking a funny lodge guy meme insta page

They really are sad, strange little men

They don't have the greatest luck with castles, was the Disneyland one covered up too??

but overall, Nick has just an aggressive attitude.
This very much sums him up!! The happiest i have seen him was when he was opening the box of snacks!! He just never seems happy, is always in a hurry to get everywhere, just doesn't seem to enjoy just being somewhere before its on to the next thing, or comparing it to something else.

I am honestly over the constant, oh its like Disney/Universal/Florida. There is more to life guys!!! Get a grip! No one is buying your fake love of Disney!

Emmy79

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210927-091915_Twitter.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣

They really are pushing their 'friendship' with boring Bazza aren't they! Where does he live again 🤔

I loved how on the way to meet them they called him their good friend Bazza, then said Jades never met him, then had to admit neither had they!

And Prick wore that red T-shirt all day, didn't get changed for the meal out 😔 then had it on the next day 🤢
I always thought that these two took a pride in themselves, like cleanliness etc but recently Prick has been yukky, like fitting kitchen flooring then not even taking a change of clothes!

I had to turn off when they were doing the comparison of the flat, Pricks fucking annoying voice was going right through me and they've already done a similar thing talking about the changes!

Last edited:

Sexylady

The one with the crooked teeth is still bald you could see his massive sunroof when he was sorting the cupboard ..what a waste off money but then again it wasn't his hard earned cash it's vulnerable folks .

• Haha
I just have to laugh that they will tell us all the process when it won't actually be shared 2 weeks later than when they went and therefore pretty irrelevant by that time!! Honestly, they are not the first people I would be running to for travel advice, cooking, home repairs or anything!

• Haha

PJones

VIP Member
Driving in a residential area "it looks like Spain" Looked French to me.
A swimming pool "we could be in Spain" Pools are not exclusive to hotels in Spain you know?! 🙄
Why do they always compare places. Accept them for what they are.are they saying that France has copied Spain? Or that one is better than the other?

• Haha

Evilhex

See on Instagram that CLIF has been invited out by universal to an after hours even for 20th anniversary of Harry Potter.

How raging do you think the codependents are seeing this?!

• Haha

NeNe21

Chatty Member
I’d just like to add that they are showing Yorkshire folk in a bad light (I’m a Yorkshire person!) we’re not all tight or lack in the vocabulary department! The latest vlog was embarrassing and they’re like ducks out of water in a different country, I can’t believe some of the drivel wasn’t edited out especially the reference to a sex toy, I thought they could crossing the line with the variety of viewers that watch them.
Totally agree, it is actually a myth re tight northerners, I'm Northern and some of the most generous folk I know are northern too. The dildo comment actually sets the bar for most of the content these pair are posting and the bar is set pretty low.

Geetbo

VIP Member
I'd honestly think they were an elderly couple celebrating 50 years together if I saw Leighvil wearing that.

• Haha

Millyve

VIP Member
Bet they will be booked to go out within the first couple weeks of being allowed in.

Next clickbait vlog title: We’re off to WDW

Is it possible they went on the 2nd cruise the same day they came off the 1st cruise. Once they were off the ship they said they were making their way to the lodge? Maybe went to another terminal and started the 2nd cruise.
Lisa the vlogger is the one who sent poulty the craft stuff for his journal. She's in the Aldershot/Farnborough area.
This is completely possible and common within cruising yes usually what they back a backtoback on the same ship but celebrity don’t currently allow this, I can’t find Princess cruises past itinerary so can’t work out dates it could have been.

F39221B4-4DFB-49A3-8E8D-1E17AD26DA4E.jpeg

Regal princess and silhouette departed on the same day they got back! Looking more suss they did do a backtoback and flouted the covid regulations.

Last edited: