Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greeneggmagic

What I find odd strange is the need to go on 2 cruises so suddenly. Even if they had the correct gap. Why the need to do 2 trips and DLP? I know they want it for content. But who watches cruise vlogs back to back for a month. Super boring as a viewer

Reactions: 11

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I’ve got to say F*ck their privileged lifestyle that they take for granted!! … Families can now reunite, travel industry can really get going again and fingers crossed I get my job back!

• Heart

PJones

VIP Member
Pricks screaming on space mountain in Orlando was fake as his screaming on hyperspace mountain was very different.

They really dont know very much, they cant get the characters right. Boys if you want to look good edit the incorrect information out!

• Haha

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Shame on you Nick and Leighvil! Have you learned nothing from what happened to Yaz and Ash. Oh, that's right - you were one of the few British vloggers not to comment. Here's hoping your channel has the same result.

Evilhex

But remember prick came up with this brilliant idea all by himself of visiting houses from films when in Hollywood. No one has ever done that before!

One was Doc Browns house.

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Who have they gone with? Looks like Mark, as in Hannah and Mark. And does this mean that because they're with other people they won't be sharing food, 😂 I've heard the food is expensive there so I bet they're kicking themselves that they're not on their own.
Nah, they'll still share and justify it by saying it's expensive so we're sharing, as if the never normally share!!

Transplant going well ….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Millyve

VIP Member
Can not wait for them to tag Princess and try and grab their attention for some freebies just to get called out by everyone for being irresponsible bellends.

I won’t be suprise if we never see these vlogs.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ..... NICK SAID HE DOESN'T SHARE FOOD ..... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Leigh .... CANALONIS 😂😂😂😂 (not sure how to spell his incorrect pronunciation of Cannoli

I'm in hysterics watching this vlog .. they're clueless about everything!!!

Shocker ... it's very French!!

Who the F*uck is Disney Crockett 😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
That’s true, I didn’t even think of that! They’re as nasty as each other!! Thanks for the reminder!
Did they not say one time that the viewers liked that about them! That image was what attracted people, but I call BS, maybe a few of your avid patreons but it is not attractive for new viewers who would watch one video and not another as most people don't want to watch loved ones be nasty to each other!
But everything screams fake and put on with them. Everything they ever claim to love or touch is soiled (like nicks pants). People support them as they are their friend and have this relationship with them but cut off immediately for putting themselves first and saying no sorry can't afford it! This is where Victoria DID gets points for me as right since the pandemic started she has said to never feel bad about stopping patreon as she understood a lot of people were furloughed, unemployed etc and never wanted to exploit anyone! And then these 2 are happy about someone using their PIP it is horrible!! The last 18 months have truly showed peoples true colours and these two are in the shadiest section!

• Heart

Vlogwatcher99

P&O clearly state you are not allowed to do back to back within the carnival cruise line as well does celebrity/royal Caribbean so they got round it by going with two different companies, yes technically they didn’t do anything Wrong in the fact they didn’t back to back the same companies but like Yaz and Ash what they did is morally wrong and unacceptable IMO especially as someone on the first cruise tested positive for COVID.
Makes you wonder if this is why they kept silent on Yaz and Ash doesn’t it

Evilhex

Yeah I just hate watch them now as well.

I’m seriously contemplating setting up the lodge guys memes again as let’s ne honest there life’s are one big meme

• Heart

NoseyMare21

If they’ve gone on a 2nd cruise that doesn’t require PCR testing then that pisses all over their “were too scared to go the shops” thing!

RebelUtd

VIP Member
I'm that patreon, and to clarify, I got kicked off Discord 3 months early when I cancelled my membership renewal, which was to end at the end of December (I had paid for a year up front). I got banned from Patreon and all their socials after I shared the screenshot of the Patreon page. Apparently, I outed their secret, so they felt the need to ban me from future news. All I can say is that sometimes the trash takes itself out.
Do a chargeback on them for a refund, they are absolute c**ts.

Their day will come, karma always catches up with you.

Emmy79

VIP Member
I also noticed there was no sharing on the cruise, which they usually claim is because they aren't that hungry etc

• Wow

LOL Lady

So I haven't watched a slog for a long time but as a massive DLP fan (over 20 times visiting) I found it very painful to watch. "It looks very French" - where do you think you are???? The way they pronounce things in French is borderline offensive. "It reminds me of Florida, it reminds me of Florida" every two minutes!!! I can only surmise from watching this is that both of them are extremely uneducated and should probably live their very basic uneducated chav life in the very chavtastic caravan.

Last edited: