Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipeup

VIP Member
I am very intrigued by these two men. What is the actual point of their vlogs? They are not travel vloggers, their lives are very dull, they don’t do anything, they moan they can’t afford anything, they just mooch about and eat. That’s it, a mooch about and eat channel.

what is the point in their channel? I adds nothing to YouTube. I’m baffled
Completely agree. If they want to be travel vloggers, they're going to have to hugely up their game. Brush up on their geography so they actually know where they are in the world and learn how to pronounce place names, restaurant names, food on menus etc. It's not endearing or cute or funny, it makes them look ignorant and clueless. God know how they're going to butcher everything in France!

Shall we share a Crockay Mon Sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
“We ordered these before our cruises”

my sister was on a princess cruise around the same time…. I’ll ask her if she saw these bellends.

Negative she was on the Sky Princess.
I heard that about 5 mins in! Pouty then later said cruise.
Then their was bullshitting about how long it had been and what they had been doing in that 4 days (which was more like 7 or 8 in truth) . Pouty can't lie for toffee he was so shifty haha!
They started their cruise on the 21st, so would have finished on the 28th. They then said that they took four days off of vlogging which should make it the 2nd of September but according to Pouty it is his birthday in a couple of days which was the 8th.....
I think today's vlog was filmed on the 5th or 6th when they returned from their second cruise.
Haven't even finished hate watching yet just can't believe they are lying through their teeth but think they can get away with it even though they put their whole life online.....how are they even going to explain this :ROFLMAO:

Evilhex

Anyone else think it was funny with Pouty in Starbucks mentioning Disney in Detail. Saying something along lines of it doesn’t smell funny anymore and name dropping her like they are friends.

She doesn’t even follow them!

• Haha
Been watching the cruise vlogs, the dolphin bit when he said there was 100 dolphins haha. Exaggeration much 😂 Also how many times do we need to hear that you wouldn’t believe they are in Scotland and it could be the bahamas eurghhhhhhh

• Haha

LoujD

I’d just like to add that they are showing Yorkshire folk in a bad light (I’m a Yorkshire person!) we’re not all tight or lack in the vocabulary department! The latest vlog was embarrassing and they’re like ducks out of water in a different country, I can’t believe some of the drivel wasn’t edited out especially the reference to a sex toy, I thought they could crossing the line with the variety of viewers that watch them.

fhs3848

Just catching up on Sunday’s shit show. When L says the ‘Phantom Mansion’ queue is 13 minutes… ‘that’s very specific’ 😂😂😂 Do they do annual pass discount on brain cells? Or don’t they sell those in Disney Springs?

• Haha

Vlogwatcher99

So who thinks they will be out for their usual January month in Florida since it looks like Biden is opening to borders for fully vaccinated from November onwards!!
They did say today that they have no plans, but I also saw a post about flights where Prick said they had flight booked for January - I’m sure they do, it’ll be 2 years since their last trip they’ll be gagging to go if they don’t try to go earlier

swipeup

VIP Member
Apparently, I outed their secret, so they felt the need to ban me from future news
Don't they realize that literally anyone can sign up, it's not like they're vetting people before taking their money. It says a lot that they assume that everyone is going to play by their rules.

Geetbo

VIP Member
They'll be there over Christmas I bet. Probably encouraged by Leigh's family so they don't have to have dinner with Prick.

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
They're a nasty lot on that group! I'm sort of glad I'm banned as I would want to comment so much!

I can't understand why they didn't show the announcement ruining the 'show' in the restaurant or mention at all about how initially the steaks were undercooked considering they ranted on FB about it!
I think they're trying to get noticed by the cruise company and get freebies! All those hashtags on insta 🤦‍♀️

Millyve

VIP Member
So what do we reckon 18 litres each then. They could have probably got it cheaper in Aldi or Lidl...

Just to clarify this does not apply to all cruise companies. I Know Disney allows back to back cruises.
P&O clearly state you are not allowed to do back to back within the carnival cruise line as well does celebrity/royal Caribbean so they got round it by going with two different companies, yes technically they didn’t do anything Wrong in the fact they didn’t back to back the same companies but like Yaz and Ash what they did is morally wrong and unacceptable IMO especially as someone on the first cruise tested positive for COVID.

ZapfaWat

I don’t have the energy to even begin criticising this video, they’ve got so much of the basics wrong it’s comical.

Loving that they got scammed by a taxi driver… 60 Eur for 4km! Even at the chaos of park close we’ve gota Uber to a Airbnb just down the road from that hotel for 15.

• Haha

SpillTheTeaPlz

Just saw that Adam hattan was invited to a 50th celebration in the UK.. hmmm
Yes that’s what I meant. All of the Disney vloggers were invited to the event in London except the twunts. I guess Disney doesn’t know who they are or they do know them and they tarnish the brand. Lol. Even mr David and Ian were there.

swipeup

VIP Member
For me its the fact they are trying to point stuff out and tell people what things are and they don't know!!! Don't try to point stuff out if you have no clue! And worse, you keep saying oh thats a shop, don't know what that is, oh thats a restaurant (nope another shop) You haven't been to the park before so no one is expecting you to be able to point out on day one what is a shop/restaurant!
Yes exactly, Prick especially is bad for this. Literally never set foot in a place but has to speak about it like he's some sort of authority. It's a character flaw, not being able to admit that you don't know something and having to be right all the time.

greeneggmagic

Wow a second cruise and DLP in a couple of months. I’m not jealous but I could imagine that’s going to rub people up the wrong way. They don’t work hard so I don’t think many will be accepting of their 3 holidays. It’s been interesting to see how badly their cruise vlogs did.

Also their camera work was SHOCKING on the cruise. Camera facing down most of the time, showing a drink or food with endless chat off camera, was very poor work. Barely showed around them or anything with structure, was all over the place. Clearly they didn’t know how to vlog around people. Also they need to learn to blur out some peoples faces, it’s super rude. (Woman on the bus)

Do they market themselves as a family channel?!

I know Mr D and Mr I frequently say that their channel is not for kids, they don't swear but will have innuendo etc and never market their videos as being safe for kids. Very much aiming for the older viewers without being vulgar

These 2 seem to want to cover it all! While not receiving negative comments and blocking anyone who disagrees/calls them out in comments

How soon before they start complaining about the prices at DLP, I know that is a big thing for some people is how much it costs over there, unless they have a buy us a meal section on their patreon! It will only take them to complain once for people to jump to send them money so they can try this or that. And how long before they claim they are experts and tell us all the secret areas that no one knows about! Which will be complete BS

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Such a strange mix of holiday companions... I always get the feeling Mark isn't keen on them at all and its Hannah who for whatever reason is sucked in by them. Poor kids being exposed to Nicks peculiarly arrogant ways and comments, it can't be long until "shaking like a shitting dog" is spouted in front of them (probably after he's squealed his way around Thunder Mountain)

• Haha

PJones

VIP Member
I also noticed there was no sharing on the cruise, which they usually claim is because they aren't that hungry etc
I was in a coffee shop today and a couple were sharing a small toasted teacake, reminded me of these two

• Haha