Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Asleep at 7.30pm because the lush ate too much food? maybe, drank too much booze, more likely.

Reactions: 12

Emmy79

VIP Member
I also love that on last nights slog they were put out that Star Tours is all in French.. ......YOU ARE IN FRANCE 😫
That being said, It can be set to English! I got wished Happy birthday by the ride CM on my 40th birthday so I cheekily asked if it could be in English for this ride, he said yes. Also when we were seated he got our fellow passengers to sing happy birthday and made my boyfriend the Rebel spy! Such an awesome day

• Heart

Emmy79

VIP Member
😂😂 I didn’t!! id never heard of him and thought he was some big YouTuber!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 ah ok! Nope

How odd that CLIF visited the UK (going home today) but never met up with the twats.....as far as I saw

Last edited:
They very much were tallying to see how much they saved, but also just to brag that they are AP holders!!

The fact they would use AP entrances even when it was quicker to go through regular lines, they like to think they are special!!

But also, to say a 30 min queue is too long for a ride you have never been on, like seriously, what else are you doing all day!! Oh yeah I forgot, you needed to go have a nana nap because you are 70 years old!!

• Haha

Evilhex

I’ve just started following him and I think his content is great and really professional, I think he should be careful who he associates himself with.
yeah Chris seems like a really cool guy, down to earth and humble.

fuck knows what he sees in these 2 twats

• Haha

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
Did I hear that right when they said they only had one set of door keys? I actually think that's the saddest thing I've ever heard. Even my teenager has his own front door key.
That's because leigh isn't allowed out on his own..they only need one set

• Haha
It’s so bizarre. I’d feel super awkward being a “friend” yet paying them??!! Do they have any actual friends that don’t pay a mo that subscription or are their parents age from the caravan park?!
What is more awkward is when they stop paying and suddenly cut off and are no longer friends, so when do they realise the whole thing is fake

RebelUtd

VIP Member
Not very bright are they? You can’t put your life online for people not to see through the constant lies. Pair of twats.

Reactions: 11

Evilhex

Another nod to tattle with the chef comment. Evening wankers 👋

oh and for a channel with kids watching the comment about the black dildo was absolutely disgusting.

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
I'm still chuckling at them moving their dining reservation at Le Petit Chef to the night after. That's where they moan about the tannoy ruining the experience. Can't wait to see that, 😂
I think they moved it as Prick was too hungover to enjoy it. Glad they got disturbed the next night
I had to giggle when I saw it was raining their first day 😂

• Haha

PJones

VIP Member
Re salt and pepper grinders, they wont be too tacky! Pouty said no as they dont use salt or pepper.
Perhaps the chef should use them, most do, then you wouldn't need to cover everything in sauce
Touching everything again.
Defo said only one set of keys.

I get comparing some aspects like the rides and theming but not the food and prices etc.
Fake screaming again on TofT
They wont be able to make a croque monsieur at home, oh wait prick can tell what is in something by the smell!

So the new attraction in Epcot is Remy yet they know nothing about the ride, surely if you are big Disney fans you would know all about Remy.

Tree of life is in which park prick? Magic kingdom? Really?

• Haha
  • Wow

Evilhex

I really do get the impression that Mark can’t be doing with these 2 hangers on and looks like he is depressed with them being there taking over his family holiday.