Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millyve

VIP Member
I think you found it!
This would technically mean they could have had 4 days off vlogging at home as well and technically not be lying. THey think they are so clever but it's so sly
So the next cruise went 1st-5th September…. Now it’s completely possible they could have gone home and back but these are the caravan prats and we know they wouldn’t part with a tank of petrol driving home for four days and then back to Southampton, way to much hassle and not worth it in my opinion so my monies on departing the same day they returned.

72D52E1F-C568-48B0-80C1-4A535AD17059.jpeg

So they got away with it by cruising with two separate companies! Absolute AHOLES.
Either of the two cruises they could have potentially done they have still broken the rules, but they will say they haven’t…

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Did pouty say that the water looked like a milky pond? Maybe I'm wrong but I thought the expression was the water's like a mill pond?

• Haha
Haha good luck to them if they ever go to Japan!!

Honestly Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea are amazing!! But would be lost on these fake disney wannabes!

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Did I hear that right when they said they only had one set of door keys? I actually think that's the saddest thing I've ever heard. Even my teenager has his own front door key.
I think it was one set of car keys which proves they never really go anywhere separately from each other!!

Reactions: 10
When they go back in October, do we think they will actually pack clothes for the weather?! Or continue to live in shorts and complain they are "freezing their tits off"

• Haha

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
I think they have kerchingas in here reading and posting positive points on their Facebook page. There was another one about the girls in their group
They can snoop and post all they like, but anyone with an ounce of common sense sees straight through this pair and the sheep that blindly follow them 👀

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
They’re trying to drive people toward their patreon by pushing vlogs out. They were always about 8 days behind so the paid viewers could see early and discuss on discord, they may think people are desperate for new content and it may push more money their way. Given the amount of Disney vloggers who have down cruises and proper cruise vloggers who were on the first cruise out, I’d say they’re behind the game again.
Each to their own but you couldn't pay me to watch their content early, much less pay them for the privilege of watching them get drunk or sit on a sunbed in shorts and a coat. Plenty of Disney staycation cruises and DLP content to watch without having to pay these idiots. Also Spoonfullofsugar's cruise on the maiden Virgin cruise voyage from the UK.

greeneggmagic

They must be fuming. They aren’t even getting 10k views in 24 hours on a Disney vlog. They must be annoyed. Probably already planning a dreadfully dull vlogmas

i feel like vlogmas is just so dreadful. Who does it well anymore?!

Vlogwatcher99

I'd like to think if he's come over to visit his family, that's just what he does, and fingers crossed that these two scammers are not top of his visiting list!!
I’m sure Pouty and Prick would have been putting his pictures on blast. I also saw that CLIF has made the media list for Universal. That’s gotta stink a little bit. He’s also still relatively small, but his content is fantastic. So no Disney UK 50th celebration invite and sucking up to smaller content channels like Bazza for the views. Coincidentally Bazza also had dinner with the Misters, I saw a post

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
"it just feels so Disney doesn't it" standing and waving at Mickey Mouse. You just couldn't make it up! 🙄
Disneyfied, is that even a word:LOL:

Must say I’m amazed they haven’t announced a Florida trip yet. They could dine off it from day one. Imagine how many vlogs they’d do about going to Primark or Home Bargains to buy £1.70 sunglasses and sunscreen for their trip to ‘Disney World Land’ and ‘MGM Studios’ as they’d put it.
They'll probably rinse the DLP AP first, they can still fake it to get the views and it's much cheaper as no expensive WDW tickets to buy and also DLP
flights+hotel will be far cheaper than to USA. And the American sheep will lap up the travel in a car in a train under the Channel stuff too :rolleyes:

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Was just looking at their group for any trace of the 2nd cruise.....i can't wait for them to try and explain why they kept it from their die hard fans
So not only did Prick and Pouty not thank our friend David for his subscription from his PIP or even just bother to like the post, admin turned off commenting. WTF is that about, why can no one comment on it.....really strange

1632157659169.png

So the new attraction in Epcot is Remy yet they know nothing about the ride, surely if you are big Disney fans you would know all about Remy.
Shall we take bets now on how much better they think Remy will be at Epcot despite being the exact same ride!!

Its almost like they try to be cool by saying the hyped up rides are rubbish and try to find their own 'this is the best thing ever' so that people copy them and they think they are something.

And did all 6 of them go on the same Snow White ride but these 2 chose to sit at the front to film but not let the kids go on first so they could see past their big heads??

I always watch youtube on my laptop with adblocked enabled as I cannot stand the amount of ads some people think it acceptable to put into a video