Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
It's like someone all of a sudden taught Leigh (pretty sure it's him doing all the instagram posts) how to put up a post and ask a question at the end to increase engagement. Now he does it every time.

"Just sharing a cheese sandwich. What's your favourite cheese?"

"Off to McDonald for a drive through tea. Have you ever visited a McDonalds?"

Cringe.
"Have you had a hair transplant? Did it work?"

• Haha
Reactions: 22

TP75

Another patreon joined us and showed a screenshot. Of course the second she stopped paying they kicked her off discord and out of the Facebook groups, typical twat behaviour from these two
I'm that patreon, and to clarify, I got kicked off Discord 3 months early when I cancelled my membership renewal, which was to end at the end of December (I had paid for a year up front). I got banned from Patreon and all their socials after I shared the screenshot of the Patreon page. Apparently, I outed their secret, so they felt the need to ban me from future news. All I can say is that sometimes the trash takes itself out.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Emmy79

VIP Member
I apologise I didnt mean any offence. Maybe it was a stupid comment and again if it caused any offence I do genuinely apologise

Actually, this is tattle so grab a coffee and shut the fuck up. If you don't like the comments move the fuck on off
Piss off! This thread is about the Lodge Guys and not some poor sod that is their friend, whether they pay or not! So you grab a coffee, shut the fuck up and move the fuck on!

I don't agree that Hannah is very fat and to start a comment with "I don't want to fat shame" but then continue to do so is shitty!

I know this is tattle but you're being a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Emmy79

VIP Member
Don't want to fat shame but who is that very fat woman with them that didn't pack enough clothes so was going to go to bloody Primark for a dress???? Oh but didn't go lol
Errrm, this is incredibly rude! "Don't want to fat shame" but you totally bloody did!
Although I don't personally know them I don't think Hannah is 'very fat' and she was going to get a dress as she got soaked in the rain

So not needed

• Heart
Reactions: 18

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Well done @fhs3848 for a fab thread tiltle.

Prick and Pouty are now on a booze cruise around the UK on Celebrity and consider themselves cruise mavens when they actually know sweet FA. Prick claimed to have got the cruise for £250 each when they’ve actually paid well over £1k each but they are just liars and scammers. Still complaining and moaning they have not one ounce of humility or concern for anyone other than themselves. They are off to DLP next month for the first time but will no doubt profess to be experts on that too.

We all want to know why they expect others to fund their lifestyle and why people need to pay them to be their friends. We are no closer to finding an answer. As has been said before they are two middle aged scammers who befriend the vulnerable and con them into paying a monthly sub to be their PAYG "friends". If you stop paying you are ditched immediately. The Loser Guys (aka Prick Stein and Pouty Dr Leighvil) bodge and cheapskate at everything they do, are self absorbed, don't work and own 3 or 4 properties, yet scrounge and beg off others who are too stupid or vulnerable to realise what they are up to. Narcissistic, ungrateful, vain and insincere hypocrites, they fat shame each other, their so-called “friends” and their paying cult. They are glued to each other, have various fads ("journalling", stickers, food & drink, geocaching, screaming on rides in an attempt to go viral etc)

Vain Pouty’s head is still not hairy, his transplant failed, Prick wants a McFlairy (credit @Sybil) and he has had a hernia op at a private hospital on the NHS. He still spends most of the slogs moaning about how grey he is and eyef@@@king himself in the mirror.

The grumpy old man's convertible MR2 (James) has failed breaks, stinks and is full of mould. If it hadn’t been bought from a PAYG pal they’d have binned it by now.

Alongside being a chef, master tradesman and entertainer, Prick is now a self declared Epidemiologist and Statistician. He is a wonder, isn’t he! (credit@ BullfaBugle). Despite saying they’re concerned about Covid and getting online Tesco deliveries they have been on numerous trips away in the UK and on outings meeting up with the PAYG pals that fund their lifestyle, and they entertain the sheep by uploading slogs of their trips out to share a cheese sandwich.

A beady eyed tatler found Prick and Pouty's Tripadvisor keyboard warrior reviews under the name Lapolis80 which reveal them to be the obnoxious vile narcissists they are, similar to the letters to the neighbours at the flat about birdseed on their balcony.

Prick lays network cables as a side hustle and continues to bodge everything he touches.
Their old business was shut after TCG had about 5 holidays in 18 months, staff made redundant, now allegedly reopened old business with a holding company, NCLSC Ltd. Old staff have come on saying they worked unpaid and that allegedly Prick fatshamed Sazzle and brought her to tears, and allegedly didn't attend the funeral of the niece's father.

They have tried to get the Disney £££ but are fakers who know very little about Disney etc other than getting drunk and just lie and pretend for views. Deeply ungrateful, they shun bespoke Disney paintings and handmade throws from a lady with Cancer because they only want £££ or vouchers or booze to be sent to them. Tight as anything, they are lazy and don't cook or shop for food properly and scam the returns process. Prick is an alcoholic who claims he has IBS from eating sourdough bread from the local bakery, and won't go to a GP to get himself checked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Based on that poor guy, here's a thread title suggestion

The Lodge Guys #12 Parasites, scammers and utter scum, wake up Kerchingas you're being done!

Ant

Room tour of a Travelodge in a service station, may be an all time content low?!!
Compared to a coffee stirring and shoe putting on montage, this sounds exactly like something I need to run and sign up to patreon to watch before anyone else. TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY 😂

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Off topic,
What would be the point of a gated community when the houses are on wheels 😕

that’s basically just a fence in a field then right?

• Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
What a fantastic advert they are for that cruise line :rolleyes: Eat yourself sick, drink yourself into a stupor and never leave the ship. They are a pair of total losers.

• Haha

TORTLE

If they had some sort of structure to their day, like work or volunteering etc they would love their time at home
This is what I find the most striking.

They're both bored and clearly unfulfilled if they just keep driving about to coffee shops and garden centres and to and from the lodge and apartment. I started watching them quite liking them (they're northern, gay, married - same as me) but I've grown to dislike them and have enjoyed spending time on this forum knowing I'm not alone or being a b*tch unnecessarily.

I actually find it a little bit sad. Are they going to just keep sticking a camera in their faces filming themselves tottering about from one place to another every day without really doing anything productive or valuable? Oh we'll do geocaching because it's the trend, oh we'll do a segway adventure. Seems like a waste to me and on the occasions they actually do something fun/different, they never seem happy or content - it's always moaning, grumbling, where's the gin?

Each to their own - and I'm sure they provide some of their Patrons with a lot of value (and us lot on here some entertainment!) - but it's just sad really. And it's becoming more and more frustrating to watch; they're a lot more transparent than they think they are.

Reactions: 16

benfluff79

I am very intrigued by these two men. What is the actual point of their vlogs? They are not travel vloggers, their lives are very dull, they don’t do anything, they moan they can’t afford anything, they just mooch about and eat. That’s it, a mooch about and eat channel.

what is the point in their channel? I adds nothing to YouTube. I’m baffled

• Haha

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Hi Nick and Dr Leighvil, knowing that you have been to France before, you should know it is considered good manners to say Bonjour to staff upon entering stores and restaurants. In France, one doesn't say thank you - one says merci or even merci beaucoup. Disneyland Paris isn't just a park that happens to be in France - it is a park that is meant to be immersed in the French culture and should be experienced as such.
And just a final note, these vlogs are horrible to watch - jerky, not focused, whipping from side to side, and hard edits. Just remember you are late to this party and should be trying to do better