The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you paid £160 for that hotel you’d want a refund. Nice location etc but the room isn’t worth more than £60!

Reactions: 7
On a slightly related note, if anyone’s looking for a good Orlando parks vlogger try ‘oyby’. Actually knows what he’s talking about and has a personality. Unlike some others we know…
We love Roy

Reactions: 3
In the latest Instagram post Prick is no so subtly giving the camera the middle finger. What a miserable asshole.

The title of that slog wtf? Adventure is stuffing your faces and drinking until you pass out?? I don’t think so - what utter losers

Reactions: 8
What was that he was saying about booking a few hotels for their ABBA trip with the sheep? Pouty cut him off as if to say don't say anymore. It sounded odd to me.

What was that he was saying about booking a few hotels for their ABBA trip with the sheep? Pouty cut him off as if to say don't say anymore. It sounded odd to me.
I took it as they are being sneaky and booking more hotels or rooms than they need. Like saying they wouldn't cancel the Orlando Air bnb even though they knew they weren't going which meant the owner might struggle to now rent it out! It will always be some scam that saves them money the stupid shits

It would be very interesting to find out if they ever declare the youtube and patreon income and pay taxes on it!! I imagine they wouldn't get away with declaring the rental income, but surely they should for any other earnings!

Reactions: 6
"This is all taxable income in the UK, which means you have to declare it in a yearly Self Assessment tax return."

Any money you make in the UK should be declared as income and therefore would be added to your allowance and you should be paying tax! But it is not something that is monitored anywhere so up to each individual to declare and pay the relevant tax!

Reactions: 4
"This is all taxable income in the UK, which means you have to declare it in a yearly Self Assessment tax return."

Any money you make in the UK should be declared as income and therefore would be added to your allowance and you should be paying tax! But it is not something that is monitored anywhere so up to each individual to declare and pay the relevant tax!
Well they can be reported to HRMC. We know enough about them, their real names and the company they used to own and the address of at least one of their properties, for the taxman to know who they are and where they currently live.

Strangely silent about the antics of their pals, Yaz and Ash. Our eyes are on you, even if you are laying low 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.