The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who knows, perhaps that's why they're laying low 👀
Probably were planning on doing so once others had started before them. Shame they didn’t go first! Would have loved more people to realise what a bunch of bellends they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been checking their group today and they've still not said anything. I wonder if they will.

Reactions: 4
Must be nice to be able to take off for 7 weeks, without a care in the world!!! people have lost their lives, loved ones, jobs etc, god forbid a Disney vlogger can’t go to Disney!! It might, just might make people realise that YouTube is not a proper job and if they’re making money from it they’re very lucky!!

Reactions: 8
I wonder how much they clear per moth if they do pay tax on all earnings I'm guessing all there cars they own are on lease I would guess a ball park figure they get 1 to 2k per month from there YouTube and patreons with all there side bits il guess they clear between 6-9k per month

• Wow
Thanks - I knew one of the Disney lot would do it! I had my money on hatton and his professional plus one - they have nothing else to do!
Nah he’s just making a prat of himself on a two hour long day 1 vlog 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah he’s just making a prat of himself on a two hour long day 1 vlog 🙄
Only watch the start of his vlog, way to braggy for me to continue to watch .. concierge this concierge that, ok Adam has a successful YT channel but Gary C, for whatever reason doesn't work!! bit like TCCD grifters!!

Reactions: 1
If they don’t address their view on the Yaz and cash situation. Then it shows they agree with the behaviour. They are always very vocal about stuff, so this shows what they do think. They are even worse than I thought because they haven’t said anything…

Only watch the start of his vlog, way to braggy for me to continue to watch .. concierge this concierge that, ok Adam has a successful YT channel but Gary C, for whatever reason doesn't work!! bit like TCCD grifters!!
Glad other people can't
stand those two either

Reactions: 3
If they don’t address their view on the Yaz and cash situation. Then it shows they agree with the behaviour. They are always very vocal about stuff, so this shows what they do think. They are even worse than I thought because they haven’t said anything…
The radio silence is so interesting, really makes you wonder if they are not also trying/planning to sneak in too 👀

Reactions: 3
If they do go it would make a mockery of their fear of shopping last year

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.