Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
Absolutely bald as a coot :ROFLMAO:

Can’t wait to read lapolis80’s hair transplant review.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

sully25

I'm sorry but can we talk about his hair transplant I'm not far off one myself but god knows who he has gone with he looks worse than before

• Haha

Evilhex

Pouty “oooohhh this girls would love these”

Prick “ how much are they?”

Pouty “30 euros each”

Prick “right move along”

what a tight arse bastards, no problem spending €17 on a tiny cocktail buy god forbid spending a wee bit extra on your nieces.

• Haha

swipeup

VIP Member
If they end up fudging the timeline for this second cruise to make it look like they've gone on different dates to stick to the rules, it will the beginning of the end for them. They must be working themselves into knots to spin the timeline. Maybe we can use Pouty's hairline as an indication of when things were filmed. Oh wait....I see a flaw in my own plan.

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
They’re on the outside of the Disney bubble looking in!! any right minded person can see they love Disney for the views & Kerchinga no other reason, none, nada, zilch, zero!!!! They’re ignorant about everything Disney…..

ExiledManc

He’s not allowed a bank card either. Certainly not allowed to buy anything without Prick’s approval. It’s the most toxic co dependant relationship

Vlogwatcher99

I'm that patreon, and to clarify, I got kicked off Discord 3 months early when I cancelled my membership renewal, which was to end at the end of December (I had paid for a year up front). I got banned from Patreon and all their socials after I shared the screenshot of the Patreon page. Apparently, I outed their secret, so they felt the need to ban me from future news. All I can say is that sometimes the trash takes itself out.
If I were you I’d put a claim into patreon for non-delivery of service. Prick would do it. I was a patreon that go kicked off the second I wouldn’t renew. You’re 100 right - they are trash

Swamber

So who thinks they will be out for their usual January month in Florida since it looks like Biden is opening to borders for fully vaccinated from November onwards!!
Great. We can watch them share breakfast sides over and over again.
Leigh will make stupid faces into the camera and Nick will have cheap chav sunglasses on indoors to cover his hungover bawbag eyes.
I've saved everyone the pain of watching redundant shite.

• Haha
They are too cheap! Yep staying on board means you can eat and drink yourself so that you miss everything on board!

If they wanted to try to break into a new travel channel, they should of at least went on ONE organised tour by the cruise so you could see what you get included, was it worth the money, and then try to do one on your own to see if you could DIY or if best going with the cruise tours. SO much easier to do in the UK with no language barrier! So many missed opportunities on this cruise which shows they have no interest in creating an actual career in youtube but only produce the content to keep those who are paying money the appearance that they are in their life!

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Not just Disney.

"it's doesn't half feel like a Florida mall" No, it looked like any big mall in the UK

"it's like a French McArthur Glen outlet"
Give me strength, and people pay to watch this crap early?

I'm off to IKEA this week, shall I vlog it and compare it to the ones I've been to in Sweden?

• Haha

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Do not believe for a second that Prick had a full tee total day. He may have abstained until maybe 5pm but there is no way he would sit and watch Pouty drinking wine and not join in. The usual trick of just not showing the alcohol

Swamber

My submission for The Lodge Guys 12: Drunken Dicks Demand Dollars From Disabled Donors For Disney Debauchery.

Lauurz

VIP Member
Prick that didn't want to touch Disneyland Paris just over a year ago 😡 had no interest in it whatsoever.

Made me chuckle on the snail vlog when they were having breakfast, when the camera was directly on Prick, the sunglasses are on. When he's filming the wine rack, you can see his glasses are on his head. Awwwww, did you have alcoholic eyes again Prick? Poor thing 🙄