Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swamber

Nick had pizza, a salad with cheese, Mac & cheese and ice cream.
No wonder he ran out of pants.
He doesn't have IBS, clearly. He's a drunken pig who shits himself after eating all of the dairy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
had to laugh at them when in the car trying to remember dates etc so as not to slip up. And yes I heard cruises plural too and slipped through because he was too busy salivating over the box of food!

Evilhex

they don’t call Scotland the best wee country in the world for nothing but you would know after watching this shite. Apart from one shot of the islands that he then said it was like Italy, you done nothing to make people want to visit our wee country.

They basically shat all over Inverness claiming that it was tiny and had nothing to do and then made the dumb comment about a 6 year old.

Did not get off the boat at Kirkwall. What other chance will you ever get of going to Orkney? Probably none but no these 2 piss heads would rather get set about the Martini as can’t lose out on drinking time.

Then we get to Greenock, or Grenock as Leighvil kept referring it as. They only get off the shit to buy new pants for Bawbag Eyes because he miscounted. Calling bullshit on that we all seen your packing slog where you rolled up all your pants making sure you had more than enough. Just admit you drank so much alcohol and ate so much food you had soiled yourself and had to get new ones.

Most people would have had an itinerary and prebooked excursions, not these 2 cheap bastards can’t dip in to their own money. The icing on the cake is the proof that they are clearly exploiting the vulnerable by thanking a subscription from someone paid using their PIP.

Is Prick meant to be wearing a mask like everyone else?? Or does vlogging make him exempt?
This really annoyed me!!! Masks are to be worn at all times except when eating, and now you can take them off once in a photo spot and put it straight back on before leaving the spot.

He did the same on the cruise nearly every time they came out the state room! He seems to think that by being by themselves, or by walking outside it is not needed. But you sadly don't get to decide that and have to follow the rules of the area you have chosen to visit!

But surely the cost of the 2 cruises would be the same as a Disney cruise?! Which would be more fitting with your supposed love of Disney?! It is pretty obvious they are only doing this for the food and drink because no matter how much they try to sell it Prick is not a good chef!! So they are spending money on getting good food (and as pointed out, no sharing in sight!) and not interested in any other part of what cruises offer. SO after all the effort of trying to find the library, did we actually see Leigh reading or visiting it again?!

TP75

I've been blocked from their Facebook groups also. This is really sad. Why be on YT if you can't take criticism. I'm certainly not going to miss them, especially with this behavior. Grownups don't act this way.

• Sad
  • Wow

swipeup

VIP Member
Probably too early for new thread title suggestions but...

The Lodge Guys #12 - Back to back cruises that broke the rules, kept it hush hush, think their viewers are fools

Not to defend them but it is quite common for vloggers (granted more successful vloggers) don't say where they are/where they are staying till they leave so they don't get pestered. If you happen to see them fine, but most don't broadcast for security reasons
But their lag in uploading the vlogs takes care of that. The cruise day 1 vlog went up on Sept 6th, they were off the ship on Aug 28th!

Last edited:

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
In bed by 7.30 & then waiting in the Theatre for a talk on Stress Management, sounds riveting 🧐 talk about 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤 fest cruise!!

BullfaBugle

Must say I’m amazed they haven’t announced a Florida trip yet. They could dine off it from day one. Imagine how many vlogs they’d do about going to Primark or Home Bargains to buy £1.70 sunglasses and sunscreen for their trip to ‘Disney World Land’ and ‘MGM Studios’ as they’d put it.

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
They flew to LA with only hand luggage so had no room for souvenirs is just crazy to me

Did the twunts have a meltdown that they weren’t invited to the 50th celebration? Even the lesser known vloggers were invited.
Mr David and Mr Ian were emailed by a Disney employee and asked if they'd like to attend, then they sent out the fancy bottle invitation.
I should imagine this persons job is to look at Disney vloggers/influencers and pick out decent ones......hence why the Caravan twats weren't invited

• Haha

Sexylady

Nick always walks fast as if he is looking for someone to punch and Leigh is behind like a old lady in drag they are just weirdos .

• Haha

Evilhex

Yeah that’s the face or someone who really loves Disney. Happiest place on earth and he looks like a miserable hungover prick

22CEDAA2-8D20-4F9C-B136-0552DB17FAC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Third on First off 🤔🤔🤔

Wow jealous much!!! .. monkey see monkey want!! they won’t be outdone on rooms ..

I’m gonna take a shot every time they say Florida, Annual Pass, Annual Pass Discount, It’s just like America … pray for me please!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Sorry but I'm not believing that they had been back at the caravan for a whole four days and not unpacked those new coffee mugs.

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Did you hear Prick addressing the early linkers (victims) yesterday about the bird? So that proves they see the vlogs the next day after it being filmed. I wonder if they release vlogs every day for them rather than 3 or 4 a week for us plebs? But that doesn't work for 2 day vlogs does it?
They really haven't done anything worth watching for ages. The majority of us are just hate-watching

• Haha

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
If you are the real deal @TP75 you should hide where you’re from or identifying information or you’ll be gone. Money or no money. The caravan codependents won’t like it and you’ll be blocked and banned everywhere
If he does live in Orlando the knob guys will want to keep him friendly so they can try and fleece a free stay...

• Haha

DeanH10

Once again, referring a Haven site with caravans as a gated community. It makes you sound stupid, really stupid. And since when was Next shorts classed as designer shorts?

• Haha

Swamber

It's plain as day that they're only doing the trip for the views.
Nick was happiest on the cruise ship with the drinks plan.
Their room is very worn and aged, and it was painful watching them pretend that it was nice. I'd never stay in such a run-down, soulless place.
Anyone else notice just how bad the bawbag's bawbags have become? That off-brand hemorrhoid cream is thinning the skin, and it's not meant to be used daily. Also, there were a few moments where you could see where Nick's dye job was growing out (sideburns) and you could see just how grey he truly is. So desperate, and sad. I'd say maybe it's time to age gracefully, but let's face it: nothing is graceful with this lot.