The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney food onsite is overpriced but DLP is the most expensive.
Why they haven't gone to val d'Europe for food is beyond me

Reactions: 3
Those Mickey or Minnie plushies would have been lovely for the girls. So what if they were 30โ‚ฌ, they probably would keep them for ever as a nice gift from their uncle. Absolute skinflints.
Why can't you just vlog DLP as DLP and not as a comparison to Florida or California? A lot of people have never been to any of the parks but may be thinking of going to DLP. I don't want to watch something that's being compared to something else unless it's advertised as a comparison video. There's nothing in the vlog that's enticing me to go tbh, I'm getting bored and it's taking me 3 sessions to watch it.

Reactions: 7
Those Mickey or Minnie plushies would have been lovely for the girls. So what if they were 30โ‚ฌ, they probably would keep them for ever as a nice gift from their uncle. Absolute skinflints.
It is coming round that time where you start picking things up as Christmas presents and since they already mentioned about having the car and so can buy as much as they want (booze), the plushies would have made great gifts and the girls as you say would have them for a while! And would be more special coming from the parks.

Shocker nick the dick hasnโ€™t watched ratatouilleโ€ฆ.

Good research guys, youโ€™d have thought being the big Disney fans theyโ€™d of known which hotels were open or still closed.

Last edited:
Another nod to tattle with the chef comment. Evening wankers ๐Ÿ‘‹

oh and for a channel with kids watching the comment about the black dildo was absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 11
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ..... NICK SAID HE DOESN'T SHARE FOOD ..... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Leigh .... CANALONIS ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (not sure how to spell his incorrect pronunciation of Cannoli

I'm in hysterics watching this vlog .. they're clueless about everything!!!

Shocker ... it's very French!!

Who the F*uck is Disney Crockett ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Weโ€™ve got 4 more evenings of this bullshit then comes the anticipation of the cruise vlogs which they never broke any rules to go onโ€ฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get it is very common for people to call something wrong in purpose in videos just to drive up engagement of people who can't wait to correct them. These guys are just ignorant idiots who struggle with basic English!!

Its sad that they feel the need to compare everything to their beloved Florida It creates a very very small world to live in!

Reactions: 8
I get it is very common for people to call something wrong in purpose in videos just to drive up engagement of people who can't wait to correct them. These guys are just ignorant idiots who struggle with basic English!!

Its sad that they feel the need to compare everything to their beloved Florida It creates a very very small world to live in!
I would say compare it to their "money making Florida" not beloved Florida!!

Reactions: 9
Prickโ€™s language around children is disgusting. He actually used the word โ€œshatโ€. What are the parents thinking having their children around these dysfunctional, vile people
He is a pig , completely lacking in class

They def go this year coz the lodge shuts in jan they donโ€™t like staying at the flat so they stay in Florida for over a Month with no care in the world no work annual leave no family to worry about !
The room in the shithole hotel is an Apartment donโ€™t you know๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 6
So I haven't watched a slog for a long time but as a massive DLP fan (over 20 times visiting) I found it very painful to watch. "It looks very French" - where do you think you are???? The way they pronounce things in French is borderline offensive. "It reminds me of Florida, it reminds me of Florida" every two minutes!!! I can only surmise from watching this is that both of them are extremely uneducated and should probably live their very basic uneducated chav life in the very chavtastic caravan.

Last edited:
I hate the idea that random people can walk the hallways of your hotel
I hate that the are only doing it because they are trying to milk as much Disney content as they can without paying money for it!!

Had to be done.
Good on you!!! Will be interesting to see if that gets you a snarky reply or getting blocked!

"we were but we politely declined as we want to stay safe and not mingle too much"
I wouldn't put it past them to say that.
Don't give them good answers!!!!

• Haha
I hate that the are only doing it because they are trying to milk as much Disney content as they can without paying money for it!!

Good on you!!! Will be interesting to see if that gets you a snarky reply or getting blocked!

Don't give them good answers!!!!
Well, they'd look even more stupid if they did, considering they've been on two cruises and DLP ๐Ÿ˜‚

Why the hell did they need Google translate to translate Tartelette fine aux pommes? ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.