The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They flew to LA with only hand luggage so had no room for souvenirs is just crazy to me

Did the twunts have a meltdown that they weren’t invited to the 50th celebration? Even the lesser known vloggers were invited.
Mr David and Mr Ian were emailed by a Disney employee and asked if they'd like to attend, then they sent out the fancy bottle invitation.
I should imagine this persons job is to look at Disney vloggers/influencers and pick out decent ones......hence why the Caravan twats weren't invited

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think it was funny with Pouty in Starbucks mentioning Disney in Detail. Saying something along lines of it doesn’t smell funny anymore and name dropping her like they are friends.

She doesn’t even follow them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep, they've been given almost everything Disney they own. I think they purchased the Disney countdown thing and t-shirts from Primark!

I'm a massive Disney fan and although I am very selective with what I buy, we still have prominent Disney in every room.....not a beautiful (gifted) cookie jar shoved on a microwave in the corner of the kitchen!

Pouty had all those lovely interesting Disney books from Michael to take on the cruise(s) yet he chose to read a book he's read before that he picked up from that church book stall!
Spot on

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think it was funny with Pouty in Starbucks mentioning Disney in Detail. Saying something along lines of it doesn’t smell funny anymore and name dropping her like they are friends.

She doesn’t even follow them!
I think they also put it on their insta stories while there!
It smelt because it backed onto where the animals from Buffalo Bills show were trained

Reactions: 4
The Disney in detail references were cringe, I’m not sure who’s vlogs are worse out of the two of them.

Reactions: 8
They’re on the outside of the Disney bubble looking in!! any right minded person can see they love Disney for the views & Kerchinga no other reason, none, nada, zilch, zero!!!! They’re ignorant about everything Disney…..
They once said in a vlog that they weren’t Disney vlogger as a few people had called them out.

I’m shocked that to get into dlp children above the age of 12 need proof of vaccination

Reactions: 4
I also love that on last nights slog they were put out that Star Tours is all in French.. ......YOU ARE IN FRANCE 😫
That being said, It can be set to English! I got wished Happy birthday by the ride CM on my 40th birthday so I cheekily asked if it could be in English for this ride, he said yes. Also when we were seated he got our fellow passengers to sing happy birthday and made my boyfriend the Rebel spy! Such an awesome day

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Haha good luck to them if they ever go to Japan!!

Honestly Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea are amazing!! But would be lost on these fake disney wannabes!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Nick and Dr Leighvil, knowing that you have been to France before, you should know it is considered good manners to say Bonjour to staff upon entering stores and restaurants. In France, one doesn't say thank you - one says merci or even merci beaucoup. Disneyland Paris isn't just a park that happens to be in France - it is a park that is meant to be immersed in the French culture and should be experienced as such.
And just a final note, these vlogs are horrible to watch - jerky, not focused, whipping from side to side, and hard edits. Just remember you are late to this party and should be trying to do better

Reactions: 16
Hi Nick and Dr Leighvil, knowing that you have been to France before, you should know it is considered good manners to say Bonjour to staff upon entering stores and restaurants. In France, one doesn't say thank you - one says merci or even merci beaucoup. Disneyland Paris isn't just a park that happens to be in France - it is a park that is meant to be immersed in the French culture and should be experienced as such.
And just a final note, these vlogs are horrible to watch - jerky, not focused, whipping from side to side, and hard edits. Just remember you are late to this party and should be trying to do better
Totally agree with all of the above... these vlogs are so laboured and so un authentic

Have you seen the crowds & the madness at Magic Kingdom?? TCCD said Universal can’t manage crowds !!! They need to rethink that statement!! Disney actually forming a human barrier using cast members (midst of a pandemic) to control the crowds in the stores trying to buy 50th merch!!! crazy

The most crowded uncomfortable place I have ever been is The Magic Kingdom.

Reactions: 6
The most crowded uncomfortable place I have ever been is The Magic Kingdom.
It wasn't that crowded though. I've been when its been busier. The problem was people trying to buy the 50th merch that was only available for the day and vloggers setting up marking their spot on main street and the hub hours before the fireworks. No ride had more than 40 minute wait time and that included 7 dwarves all day.

I'm getting really sick and tired of the constant price comments when they literally went on 5-week trips to Florida twice a year before Covid! What's the frickin' point of going on holiday if you're nickle and diming everything? And then why go Disney? I get it's part of their northern upbringing to question things like €35 mains in a restaurant on property, but come on. Seriously?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.