The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved Maisies comment about prick always eating!
If prick likes something he wants it no matter the price but if pouty wants something it's a no
Touching all the pins again
So many ads again

Reactions: 8
ALOL at them having to point out the billboard picture of food is NOT THE ACTUAL SIZE!!
And the lecturing on what mask is best when half the time he is not bothering to wear his.
The constant need to compare everything!!
And they are really showing how clueless/non Disney fans they are will lack of knowledge!! Like I get that we all forget things in the moment but you are editing a video and could add text to say the correct character name.
They honestly just look miserable and think they are missing all the free food and drink on the cruises

ETA And for the love of God please stop fake screaming on rides!! You are ruining the experience for everyone else!!!

Reactions: 10
Nick "It feels very Disney-ey"- "it's very Disney-fied" hmmm wonder why🤔 Tim Tracker he ain't lol!
Loved Maisies comment about prick always eating!
If prick likes something he wants it no matter the price but if pouty wants something it's a no
Touching all the pins again
So many ads again
Kids see him for what he is, if he shushed me and told me to shut up he wouldn't make it to desert... hes such an ignorant know it all, what an absolute prick

And who wouldn't think they'd sell Lays crisps and not Walkers at a place that's American? 🤣

"Oh it's Star Wars themed.... which I knew anyway"

Reactions: 7
They have zero Disney knowledge it's hilarious! Saying Princess Aurora was 'Tangled, but she doesn't have enough hair'!

Why does Prick have to be first with everything? Pouty shows him something.....yeah, I saw that yesterday or I saw that over there 🤦‍♀️ Grow up man!

I found this screaming fake too, it's so put on!
Round two of fake screams next vlog on Tower Of Terror!

Oh and if they are going to show menus and prices, get it right!
Pouty showing the Manhattan Restaurant menu, pans menu starters then mains, moaning prices are high, €30 a bowl of pasta then gets to the set menu of 3 courses for €42 and says starter €42 and Prick gasps......get it right, do your sodding research!

And no way did Pouty have all the Star wars toys as a kid......he has no clue about it all!
pouty ain’t got a clue about star wars ! F ing lier he had a the toys bullshit !

And the bit about the Ursula thing was sick 😷 in front of the kids. Did I hear correctly that prick said this is what we do all night ?

Reactions: 4
Pouty “oooohhh this girls would love these”

Prick “ how much are they?”

Pouty “30 euros each”

Prick “right move along”

what a tight arse bastards, no problem spending €17 on a tiny cocktail buy god forbid spending a wee bit extra on your nieces.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry Mark but that jacket is chackit. You look like a giraffe who's been humped by a velociraptor.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are Hannah and Mark pay as you go friends? I really do feel sorry for them that they have felt the need to latch onto these two.

Reactions: 6
Pouty “oooohhh this girls would love these”

Prick “ how much are they?”

Pouty “30 euros each”

Prick “right move along”

what a tight arse bastards, no problem spending €17 on a tiny cocktail buy god forbid spending a wee bit extra on your nieces.
I heard this too, absolutely a total wa****

Sorry Mark but that jacket is chackit. You look like a giraffe who's been humped by a velociraptor.
Completely agree

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did the twunts have a meltdown that they weren’t invited to the 50th celebration? Even the lesser known vloggers were invited.

They’re on the outside of the Disney bubble looking in!! any right minded person can see they love Disney for the views & Kerchinga no other reason, none, nada, zilch, zero!!!! They’re ignorant about everything Disney…..

Reactions: 12
Just saw that Adam hattan was invited to a 50th celebration in the UK.. hmmm
Yes that’s what I meant. All of the Disney vloggers were invited to the event in London except the twunts. I guess Disney doesn’t know who they are or they do know them and they tarnish the brand. Lol. Even mr David and Ian were there.

Reactions: 10
I guarantee that Disney is aware of them, or at least the marketing team. But their own videos did them in. No decent blogger would show themselves complaining about service, prices or lack of discount. The pizza dinner with the family where they ranted afterwards alone ended any hope of a Disney relationship.
The latest slog was a boring rehash of their boring Florida trips.
There is no true engagement or excitement. They aren't in it for enjoyment, only views.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Have they ever personally bought anything from the Disney store?! Never seen them get any deliveries, and have only occasionally visited the stores. I mean I know not buying everything qualifies you as a Disney fan, but nothing about them at all when you watch any of their videos tells you they love Disney

I very much think their horrible attitude is what would not get them invited! There is a way to describe things you don't like without being nasty!

Have they ever personally bought anything from the Disney store?! Never seen them get any deliveries, and have only occasionally visited the stores. I mean I know not buying everything qualifies you as a Disney fan, but nothing about them at all when you watch any of their videos tells you they love Disney

I very much think their horrible attitude is what would not get them invited! There is a way to describe things you don't like without being nasty!
The things they have they've been gifted, the paintings, the ceramics etc. Nick did buy a baseball cap in the Disney store this time which was a 1st but I think he kinda knew he'd got to make a token purchase after all the hype?!

Reactions: 6
The things they have they've been gifted, the paintings, the ceramics etc. Nick did buy a baseball cap in the Disney store this time which was a 1st but I think he kinda knew he'd got to make a token purchase after all the hype?!
Yep, they've been given almost everything Disney they own. I think they purchased the Disney countdown thing and t-shirts from Primark!

I'm a massive Disney fan and although I am very selective with what I buy, we still have prominent Disney in every room.....not a beautiful (gifted) cookie jar shoved on a microwave in the corner of the kitchen!

Pouty had all those lovely interesting Disney books from Michael to take on the cruise(s) yet he chose to read a book he's read before that he picked up from that church book stall!

• Heart
All the Disney related gifts are shown for 5 minutes then hidden away. The space mountain cookie jar for example could easily sit on the coffee table especially given how much they snack.
Put something useful on the dining table instead of the dinner plates that you have to move each time you eat.
The picture on the stairs gets a view when someone asks where is it.
I'm not a huge Disney fan, more a coaster fan but I do have some mugs, pins etc on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.