The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't see what they have in common either 🤷‍♀️

Whilst I considered they wouldn't pay for DLP hotels for a whole week I thought they might have chosen something nicer than that place!

Honestly, they have no idea do they?
I remember being on the metro travelling to the Eiffel Tower and wondering why we couldn't see it.....then we went under a leg! I mean I knew it was big but that was a shock
My husband was shocked at how big it was too.

It is all very odd. We do not go away with family let alone people we do not know and are only there as they pay us.

Reactions: 7
Must say I’m amazed they haven’t announced a Florida trip yet. They could dine off it from day one. Imagine how many vlogs they’d do about going to Primark or Home Bargains to buy £1.70 sunglasses and sunscreen for their trip to ‘Disney World Land’ and ‘MGM Studios’ as they’d put it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Driving in a residential area "it looks like Spain" Looked French to me.
A swimming pool "we could be in Spain" Pools are not exclusive to hotels in Spain you know?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Driving in a residential area "it looks like Spain" Looked French to me.
A swimming pool "we could be in Spain" Pools are not exclusive to hotels in Spain you know?! 🙄
Why do they always compare places. Accept them for what they are.are they saying that France has copied Spain? Or that one is better than the other?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Almost everything has to be compared to something else, its all so predictable. They've got 3 x times their current viewing figures for this 1st Paris Disney vlog proving the enduring Disney appeal so cue an upsurge in fake Disney talk and more copy cat know it all twaddle from them "kerrrrching!"

Reactions: 10
"it just feels so Disney doesn't it" standing and waving at Mickey Mouse. You just couldn't make it up! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"it just feels so Disney doesn't it" standing and waving at Mickey Mouse. You just couldn't make it up! 🙄
Disneyfied, is that even a word:LOL:

Must say I’m amazed they haven’t announced a Florida trip yet. They could dine off it from day one. Imagine how many vlogs they’d do about going to Primark or Home Bargains to buy £1.70 sunglasses and sunscreen for their trip to ‘Disney World Land’ and ‘MGM Studios’ as they’d put it.
They'll probably rinse the DLP AP first, they can still fake it to get the views and it's much cheaper as no expensive WDW tickets to buy and also DLP
flights+hotel will be far cheaper than to USA. And the American sheep will lap up the travel in a car in a train under the Channel stuff too :rolleyes:

I wonder if they are going this year, just not saying.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
They def go this year coz the lodge shuts in jan they don’t like staying at the flat so they stay in Florida for over a Month with no care in the world no work annual leave no family to worry about !

They'll be there over Christmas I bet. Probably encouraged by Leigh's family so they don't have to have dinner with Prick.

• Haha
Their latest IG post says see you next year
Yes, and they also said a month or so ago they were staying local and staying in more as cases were rising and they were concerned, then they booked their cruise(s) and DLP so don't believe a bloody word that comes out of their disgusting mouths

Pricks screaming on space mountain in Orlando was fake as his screaming on hyperspace mountain was very different.

They really dont know very much, they cant get the characters right. Boys if you want to look good edit the incorrect information out!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Credit where credits due for Leigh to go in the car with Mark regarding the parking.
Oooh, I feel all funny now complementing them!
Normal sarky comments will resume shortly I'm sure.

Reactions: 6
They have zero Disney knowledge it's hilarious! Saying Princess Aurora was 'Tangled, but she doesn't have enough hair'!

Why does Prick have to be first with everything? Pouty shows him something.....yeah, I saw that yesterday or I saw that over there 🤦‍♀️ Grow up man!

Pricks screaming on space mountain in Orlando was fake as his screaming on hyperspace mountain was very different.

They really dont know very much, they cant get the characters right. Boys if you want to look good edit the incorrect information out!
I found this screaming fake too, it's so put on!
Round two of fake screams next vlog on Tower Of Terror!

Oh and if they are going to show menus and prices, get it right!
Pouty showing the Manhattan Restaurant menu, pans menu starters then mains, moaning prices are high, €30 a bowl of pasta then gets to the set menu of 3 courses for €42 and says starter €42 and Prick gasps......get it right, do your sodding research!

And no way did Pouty have all the Star wars toys as a kid......he has no clue about it all!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.