The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are definitely going with others to Paris if they are taking the Shat Mobile. Some other poor sod will have all their cases in their car.
I have some friends who have paid total £2500 for 2 cabins for 7 nights on a Royal Caribbean cruise, these two muppets have paid probably a £1000 each for their “bargain” cruise!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have some friends who have paid total £2500 for 2 cabins for 7 nights on a Royal Caribbean cruise, these two muppets have paid probably a £1000 each for their “bargain” cruise!!

For being the “big Disney fans” I was suprised I didn’t bump into these two twats when I was down watching the magic depart last night, seeing as they stayed in a hotel the night before.

Reactions: 8
What’s the point in these to vlogging as all they do is moan moan moan, I’m just hate watching now as I makes me feel better about my life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG the dude who went all the way to the port to see their ship off. Sorry but that's definitely tipping the scale of Saddo/Stalker

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
God help the other passengers on their cruise. Beware of the moaning, bitching, shoving pass you to get to the freebies, camera in your personal space pricks are on your ship.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s the point in these to vlogging as all they do is moan moan moan, I’m just hate watching now as I makes me feel better about my life 🤣
You should feel better anyway. You don’t take money off lonely people to watch you do mundane things

Just watched their video on their Instagram post....Nick- stick your sunglasses back on! 😬

Reactions: 5
He had 3 glasses of fizz earlier, plus at least one cocktail. I think he must be trying to drink the cost of the cruise

They’ll hate Paris, no doubt about that.
Drinks are included on Celebrity aren’t they? That’ll be why they booked it 🙄

A few of us are banned and shadow banned. Would appreciate shots of their Facebook and Instagram posts. Thanks

Reactions: 5
They’ll hate Paris, no doubt about that.
Drinks are included on Celebrity aren’t they? That’ll be why they booked it 🙄
Wasn't the drinks package an additional cost? So many people cruising, I can't keep up with who has said what 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.