The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people have lost there annual leave, deposit money , cancellation, bookings etc due to Florida being cancelled but these two šŸ¤” have it easy F off

Reactions: 11
I wonder how much Alex has paid to have dinner with them in the next flogā€¦ there was definitely something weird going on when they were talking about it at the end of tonightā€™s flog as if they didnā€™t want to meet her but weā€™re going to anywayā€¦

Reactions: 7
I wonder how much Alex has paid to have dinner with them in the next flogā€¦ there was definitely something weird going on when they were talking about it at the end of tonightā€™s flog as if they didnā€™t want to meet her but weā€™re going to anywayā€¦
Nick was smirking at the end!!

Who in their right mind would buy a t-shirt from them?? I wouldn't even wear one for free .

Reactions: 8
2 guys living in a caravan šŸ™„ You would think it was a house in the Hollywood hills the way they go on .

• Haha
Wonder if theyā€™ve heard the news, Walt Disney World are gonna start charging for fast passes, itā€™s just not Disney .. oh wait, yes it is!! $15 per ticket per person per day ā€¦

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if theyā€™ve heard the news, Walt Disney World are gonna start charging for fast passes, itā€™s just not Disney .. oh wait, yes it is!! $15 per ticket per person per day ā€¦
Can hear the vlogs now ā€œwe donā€™t come to Disney for the rides. Thereā€™s so much more to Disney than the ridesā€¦ā€

Reactions: 11
Can hear the vlogs now ā€œwe donā€™t come to Disney for the rides. Thereā€™s so much more to Disney than the ridesā€¦ā€
Just think, next year still having to make park reservations, possibly no water parks included in APā€™s , having to pay for parking at Disney hotels, having to pay for FPā€™s, possibly no more ā€œpoppingā€ into Typhoon Lagoon to eat salad bought from Publix (to save money) then buying snacks at said Typhoon Lagoon!! Heā€™s (Nick) gonna need multiple complaint templates for each separate issue, his whole ā€œmagicalā€ trip will be spent complaining .. Do Disney not know who they are!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Disney will only be for true fans or those prepared to spend serious Ā£Ā£Ā£/$$$ and that is not this pair. How will they spin this onešŸ‘€

Iā€™m waiting for the tears to start in their groups. I think Iā€™ve seen one or two, but need sleep! So Iā€™ll
check when I wake up

Iā€™m waiting for the tears to start in their groups. I think Iā€™ve seen one or two, but need sleep! So Iā€™ll
check when I wake up
Theyā€™re too busy fighting with each other at the moment about whether Biden or Trump is the better President šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Wow
At least you don't have to buy it for every day you are there though. We will probably get it for a couple of days at the most out of a 2 week trip if its still in place by the time we get back...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.