The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would be slated if they did that as they wouldn't go anywhere, including shops, last year because they were so scared.
Florida is high risk at present, no social distancing at all so if they did go it would be for views.

Didnt they say the hotel is a bus ride away which doesn't make sense if they have a car, why not just drive.
Because they are cheap boozy chavs that would prefer to spend 2 euro each way on a bus than just get an uber :m Hopefully it will piss down and they will spend the day like drowned rats at the park because they were too tight to spend the extra few euro to park for the day at the parks🤡

Reactions: 9
I hope to god if it is the cruise day today they get stuck in traffic getting into Southampton, yesterday I went to watch the magic depart and it was horrendous!

Reactions: 6
Do we think the wannabe celebs will be wearing their LG hoodies on the cruise with their shorts in the pouring rain? Mind you, the only thing celebrity about them is the name of the ship :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think the wannabe celebs will be wearing their LG hoodies on the cruise with their shorts in the pouring rain? Mind you, the only thing celebrity about them is the name of the ship :ROFLMAO:
Can imagine check in, caravan hoodies on and Home Bargains sunglasses hiding their identities - “You probably already know this but we’re kind of a big deal. So a more private and much bigger cabin will be required…”

• Haha
Can imagine check in, caravan hoodies on and Home Bargains sunglasses hiding their identities - “You probably already know this but we’re kind of a big deal. So a more private and much bigger cabin will be required…”
Prick will be handing them his business card like in the melting pot restaurant in Florida 🤣🤣
The thing is, it must say The Lodge Guys on it to be talking about vlogging then handing them out ....what a twit!

Does anyone know when these twats are off to Paris??
I'm honestly sick of all these WDW vloggers who only love WDW, slumming it in DLP (their view not mine, I love DLP), just for content and views

• Haha
There's no Disney hotel in DLP that costs £280 for 7 days. They are doing what they always do, pretending they are millionaires but staying cheap as chips down the road.
As to taking the old banger over, never, not enough room for all the booze and snacks Prick needs to take with, let alone the hundreds of pairs of identical shorts and shirts. It's just not Floridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is it 🤡
I bet it’s because their other car is on finance and they opted for the lowest possible mileage to save a few pennies. Plus with the shitmobile they have that gullible lodger who sold it to them who will do any of the maintenance for free

Reactions: 10
Won't see any vlogs for weeks and weeks at their rate. So far behind. The whole understanding of paying for their content surely was that it was recent and relevant. They are literally 2-3 weeks behind with filming. How can that be appealing?

Reactions: 5
Won't see any vlogs for weeks and weeks at their rate. So far behind. The whole understanding of paying for their content surely was that it was recent and relevant. They are literally 2-3 weeks behind with filming. How can that be appealing?
The kerchingas see the vlogs the day after they're filmed, or two days, us plebs wait two weeks.

Just incase anyone is interested, live coverage from Southampton incase you want to virtually wave them off. Don't know if they've departed yet though.
Yes, riveting I know

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They are definitely going with others to Paris if they are taking the Shat Mobile. Some other poor sod will have all their cases in their car.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every time i watch them I get Haven Ads , i wonder if it's a Haven site the caravans on ?

I hope they have their winter woolies because it's cold up here in Scotland and torrential rain it's to be like this for a week .

• Haha
I hope they have their winter woolies because it's cold up here in Scotland and torrential rain it's to be like this for a week .
But they're on a cruise..... and that means shorts and tee shirts! Don't you know anything? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.