The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way did I see Nick having a dog jump up at him, didn’t he tell us a while back that he is allergic to dogs? Or is that another thing he has that comes and goes when suits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With that level of attention to detail he clearly doesn't work for anyone else. Prick the drunk know it all (but actually knows FA) strikes again 🤡

Reactions: 9
He is a functioning alcoholic ... but you can see it's catching up with him he is getting old looking, they are both only about 45 but I would say nick looks about 53 and beetroot face looks about 57

Reactions: 12
Why the hell would he even answer the question......he has no idea about anything

Reactions: 10
He is a functioning alcoholic ... but you can see it's catching up with him he is getting old looking, they are both only about 45 but I would say nick looks about 53 and beetroot face looks about 57
I watched the Gin guessing vlog yesterday which I believe was filmed 2 years ago and it made me realise just how much he has aged!!!!

Reactions: 6
Miss Minnie ....it's a redneck for them having so little views ( sorry I'm new to this I don't know how to quote lol )

Reactions: 3
So the grumpy old man's car now has dodgy brakes. Bet Prick's delighted to take both cars down to Lincoln:m

Reactions: 8
It’s hilarious that they put this on their Insta coz when they Drank The World (which Nick invented 😂) they spent over $100 on booze and if Nick isn’t sneaking booze into the parks in his water bottle he probs spends half of that on his “I need a beer” now sessions!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Wonder how much Alex has paid to the scammers over the years? Thousands probably- what a mug

Reactions: 9
Giving the girls mum a break. Anyone else think they’ve been reading here, again?

Wow, I actually feel embarrassed by that showing tonight. Giving the girls mum a break, taking them early so they have an extra day with them, acting like the most loving and doting uncle. When in fact, we all know they’ve just read here and thought about how horrible Nick actually is to the girls usually. I for one don’t buy all of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Are they actually going to drive that old car to Paris?! I get the new one has the charging issue to think of but that Tiny thing isn’t going to make it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.