Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sexylady

Thank goodness it's not their real names ..I wonder if there mum has a new boyfriend and that's why they had them so she could have him over ??

Reactions: 3

sully25

I quite like them I think they clearly put more effort into there videos unlike a Adam Hatten for example

• Wow

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Wonder what the think of all the new announcements? I can't imagine Prick paying a penny more on top of his tickets
OMG the dude who went all the way to the port to see their ship off. Sorry but that's definitely tipping the scale of Saddo/Stalker
Still not as weird as the woman who stayed in the same hotel as them at the airport and had the receptionist give her the room next to them, Prick complained about the privacy breach looking for freebies lol. I think it was also this woman who flew out to Orlando for the weekend to surprise them on holiday. Another chap booked onto their flight and followed them around like a shadow while they were downright rude and dismissive. Now, this chap is at the port. All bitchin aside I wouldn't like to be YT famous for this reason, a big responsibility to have vulnerable people follow you to that level. I used to be on a certain Disney YTers FB group and ended up leaving because it made me uncomfortable how a few members of the group, one in particular, would constantly post about being depressed and they sounded very ill and in need of professional help and it just gave me anxiety because you never knew what they'd post or what they'd potentially do.

Evilhex

I think that information was wrong, it’s the 31st August.
I spoke to my local store as I was due to fly on 15th Sept and they confirmed it’s true, I’ve been told to wait on receiving cancellation email to get refund sorted

• Sad

swipeup

VIP Member
Let’s see how many times they mention their new besties who only live 2 miles from Disney -and the idiots say when utube vloggers come to visit - and he is from tup north -Bazza
I've been watching a few of Bazza's vlogs and I don't mind him and Mrs Bazza. They seem to enjoy a nice meal and a few beers and cocktails in some of the nicer restaurants. He seems to be aiming his content at the Brits visiting Florida, can definitely see a few meet ups happening when things open up.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
They mentioned Scotland so its one of these. I bet you anything Prick will be an expert on the Loch Ness Monster.

Prick, it's 15 months to next October not 13.
Insurance covers you worldwide and America? Isn't America in this world then?

They've used that picnic bag loads apparently but the day before they went out looking for plastic glasses in B&M.

Attachments

Last edited:

Emmy79

VIP Member
Is Monkey and Masher the girls real names ??
No, they call them that after a TV the girls love (or loved)
Someone did mention their real names on here once but I can't remember what they are (nor do I care, and that's not being rude)

Sexylady

His sister looks like a heavy smoke ?? and thats maybe why she looks old ..plus the brassy dyed hair doesn't help if she went brown she would probably look younger ..what's with the brassy blonde bombshell look anyway lol cause her and her mum are certainly not bombshells lol it just makes them both look like old hags .

• Angry
  • Wow

PJones

VIP Member
So on their Orlando facebook group. they're having to "clear things up" with people asking about the cruise being £250. Wondering how they've managed to get it for that price and they've had to basically come clean and admit that they're not paying £250, that was for a 3 night Princess cruise that they saw. Someone cottoned on to the the fact that their 7 night Celebrity cruise is more like £1000, funnily enough they've gone quiet on that. Nick acting like a cruise expert of course, saying you just need to know where to look for the deals which is hilarious because a week ago they knew next to nothing about cruises until Peter and Elaine presumably got them clued up on who to book with and now Nick is taking the credit for it.
View attachment 708188

This is a classic example of them of them being misleading, embellishing a story, and not being honest for the sake of content. Not lying exactly, but it's their version of the truth. They tell the story in the way they think will appeal to most viewers and they know that most people don't have a few grand sitting around to go on a 7 day cruise round the UK, so they've planted this £250 in people's head. When questioned, they own up and admit that's actually not what they've booked but if you want a cheap cruise for 3 days, it's possible to do it.
The cheap cruise above is not the one they are booked on, that is only a 64 hour cruise