Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Have they ever acknowledged what they do for work on their vlogs?

I'm confident they've been doing work on their rental properties this week but they're very non-commital and say "work" or "meetings".
they both think they “big” man saying work !

Reactions: 4

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
And TCCD “reached out” to that JoJo, he didn’t seek P & P out like they’d like us to believe!!

W

Just watched a vlog from Bazza - these freeloaders found him from girl up north
No friends of their own so they pinch friends!!

Emmy79

VIP Member
Oh wow I almost feel sorry for them and the hard work they have to put in eating toasted current tea cakes and film themselves drinking tea and slamming food down on the work top….. not.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I thought this only bugged me.....they both do it, even with items that can get damaged.....I really don't understand 🤷‍♀️

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Does anyone know if the person who won the giveaway is a patreon?
Tracy won it, the question is who the F is Tracy, they literally could have said any name!!

Nick on the segways "it's very easy to control. I think Leigh's a bit wary about pushing it to its max speed"
Prick, Leigh was doing fine. Shame the horse fly didn't bite you on the tongue.
And Leigh, FFS please will you blur out other people's car number plates. That's personal info that shouldn't be broadcast. You wouldn't like it.
When they were going on the winding path Nick wobbled a couple times and he really had to swerve a tree lol, I can't stand Leigh, however he did better than Nick!!

PJones

VIP Member
Dont they have two trips booked, one in October and one next year? Got to keep those suckers attached

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Ok so, Expectation V Reality, should the "Expectation" be a full size train & the "Reality" is the kiddie size train!!

disneys

VIP Member
Defeats the object when crossing your legs wearing those socks! I am very surprised he accepted the appointment or has covid disappeared now? I know it's a private hospital so less risk
Did he have to self isolate before his operation? Everyone I know who has had or is having an op has had to isolate for 10 days
I think it depends where you are , my FIL had an operation on his knee last week and he had to do a PCR test at the hospital the day before , it was negative , he had to self isolate then for only 24 hours until his op … this was NHS though

Reactions: 3

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
"If you don't join patron but leave a comment on the vlog, just don't expect a reply or a comments of the day shoutout, unless you live in Florida (especially very close to the parks) or have a holiday home there, again, very close to the parks"
Pity they don’t mean it!!!

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
they’ve been busy deleting negative comments on that post.

they really cannot abide negative comments.
It would not bother me so much if prick didn’t bang on about how “he tells it like it is”
Oooh, what kind of negative comments?