Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I wonder who the favoured few are who have access to discord but are not patrons or you tube members.
My guess are

Hannah and Mark
Jade
Nicky
Cocoa Beach Vera
Michael/Stephen
CLIF

Reactions: 2

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Are there any super sleuths & math experts out there that can work out how much they make from their vlogs, having just over 20K subs and each vlog making around 6K in views, minus YouTube cut!! Go lol

Sawna

VIP Member
The children’s dad died last year.

I don’t know why she lets him get away with it, if he spoke to my kids like he does to those girls he’s be in hospital requiring stitches.
Have they ever addressed the dads death? Not seen a video where it has been mentioned although I'm fairly late to the lodge life

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I am trying to fathom how they actually earn enough money to live this ‘best life’ the views on utube for ages have not topped more that 12k - not sure how much revenue that generates - I wonder how much patreon money they get each month? Pricks little sideline ‘work’ - pouty seems to do nothing! I’m sure someone said their old house generates £1500 a month but there must be a mortgage on it….. not my business I know and why am I so bothered by it
They bought the house in 2002 for £177,500 so it's a possibility they've paid it off.

Last edited:

PJones

VIP Member
I think the nurse would know what they were doing. I didn’t gag when I was tested positive by a nurse.
If the swab is on your tonsils you will find that the nurse needs to be looking and most people will gag. The tips should go up to the top of the nose

• Heart

Wiganer

So watched the one with the covid test. I do them on myself and I always gag, like most as I am swabbing my tonsils and then sticking up my nose as far as I can which makes my eyes water.
I dont think that that nurse was doing it right

Defo read here as mentioned the stones with holes in.
I think the nurse would know what they were doing. I didn’t gag when I was tested positive by a nurse.

Reactions: 1
Another vote for Mr Ian and Mr David also The despicable 3 lively family , I love their Disney and Universal vlogs but they also do theme parks in Uk and pay for everything themselves by both having jobs such a novelty !
That young boy in the despicable 3 is so annoying

Reactions: 1