Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PJones

VIP Member
I think they said to a friend that cruises started at £250. I think they have paid more per person.

Reactions: 3

Lauurz

VIP Member
Ah ok, is it the one posted a day or two ago with the 'eiffel tower' and 'eurostar' emoji?

Why would they go, they reay don't like Disney, they like USA and the You tube views!

I really hope they don't go to DLP.....if they do I will have to have so many new accounts to comment on the vlogs so they constantly have to shadow ban me.
They'll be rude about my favourite park as they will compare it to WDW and this will piss me off
Screenshot_20210813-113756.png

• Sad
  • Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Social blade is wildly inaccurate

they probably get 1.5k ish a month from YouTube , would’ve been more when they were vlogging everyday

• Wow

Sexylady

Miss Minnie ....it's a redneck for them having so little views ( sorry I'm new to this I don't know how to quote lol )

Anicecuppa

As has been said before they are two middle aged scammers who befriend the vulnerable and con them into paying a monthly sub to be their PAYG "friends". If you stop paying you are ditched immediately. The Bodge Guys do nothing properly, are self absorbed, don't work and own 3 or 4 properties, yet scrounge and beg off others who are too stupid to realise what they are up to. Narcissistic, ungrateful, vain and insincere hypocrites, they fat shame each other and their paying cult. They are glued to each other, have various fads ("journalling", stickers, food & drink, geocaching, screaming on rides in an attempt to go viral etc)
Allegedly the 20k giveaway has taken place but was never mentioned on the slogs again so who knows if it's true.
Pouty (Dr Leighvil) has now had his hair transplant, and has become even more vain than he was before. He had Prick running around him spritzing his head, washing his hair, applying creams as he seems to have lost his arms and legs during the transplant process. He now spends most of the slogs reminding everyone that he has had a hair transplant, moaning about how grey he is and eyef@@@king himself in the mirror.
The grumpy old man's convertible MR2 (James) still stinks and is full of mould. If it hadn’t been bought from a PAYG pal they’d have binned it by now.
They have been on numerous trips away and outings meeting up with the PAYG pals that fund their lifestyle, and entertain them by uploading slogs of their trips out to share a cheese sandwich.
A beady eyed tatler found Prick and Pouty's Tripadvisor keyboard warrior reviews under the name Lapolis80 which reveal them to be the obnoxious vile narcissists they are, similar to the letters to the neighbours at the flat about birdseed on their balcony.
Prick lays network cables as a side hustle and continues to bodge everything he touches.
Their old business was shut after TCG had about 5 holidays in 18 months, staff made redundant, now allegedly reopened old business with a holding company, NCLSC Ltd. Old staff have come on saying they worked unpaid and that allegedly Prick fatshamed Sazzle and brought her to tears, and allegedly didn't attend the funeral of the niece's father.

They have tried to get the Disney £££ but are fakers who know very little about Disney etc other than getting drunk and just lie and pretend for views. Deeply ungrateful, they shun bespoke Disney paintings and handmade throws from a lady with Cancer because they only want £££ or vouchers or booze to be sent to them. Tight as anything, they are lazy and don't cook or shop for food properly and scam the returns process. Prick is an alcoholic who claims he has IBS from eating sourdough bread from the local bakery, and won't go to a GP to get himself checked out.
Wow they sound hilarious. I'm gonna check them out 😂

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Are there any super sleuths & math experts out there that can work out how much they make from their vlogs, having just over 20K subs and each vlog making around 6K in views, minus YouTube cut!! Go lol
I don't know how accurate it is but I looked at this

Reactions: 2

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Just watched an "extra", a walk through York with the Go Pro 8 and Gimbal. If you have ever wandered what it's like being Nick walking through a crowd (half-running, shouldering people aside, bouncing from one side to the other) this is the one to watch. Actually made me nauseous as there doesn't seem to be any stabilization used. Being in York, you would think you might want to slow down (who would have thought the Shambles would have been crowded) and try to show the ambience of the place. But no, they only stopped in front of 2 bakeries.
Can you put the link on here please

Reactions: 2