Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BullfaBugle

Absolute state of the replies to this. For those who aren’t on the FB group everyone basically calls them fat chavs and then the ones who are actually not being nasty are getting called snowflakes. Nothing deleted by the caravan twats as it’s not directed towards them.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
You don't have IBS and sinus problems, Nick.
That's a shit diet and a hangover.
The way they spoke to Nick's mother was absolutely unacceptable.
What horrible people, with no redeeming qualities.
I haven’t watched the vlog does nick has sinus problems? I suffer from sinusitis and it’s not nice thing to have? So all of a Sutton he got it bull shit

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Leighvil, still milking the operation, eh? You have to keep interrupting Nick to bring the attention to you. If I had spent that much on a hair transplant, I would not be putting anything on it - hair dye, gel, hat

Lauurz

VIP Member
They go in January for 5 weeks coz the lodge is shut! And I believe they have 2 holiday booked this year one Florida and another “secret location “ which take dollars according to insta .. All expense paid by patreons
The Disney cruise takes dollars 🤔 but I wasn't sure if they took cash (Instagram post had a photo of notes?) or not or if everything had to be paid for by card on departure? 🤔

PJones

VIP Member
The removal of clips is often uncomfortable, think of a paper staple. They do not unthread them
If a crusty wound it will be harder.
Did prick say nerve endings would have been cut?

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Oh look, they've taken the girls out. Hi Nick, hi Leigh👏
It looks like it’s just them, if so they’ve taken note of what we said and given the girls mum some alone time (however they don’t read here), but maybe she’s just out of shot! we’ll see!!

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Can you put the link on here please
Sorry, but it showed up on my TV as suggested viewing, but can't seem to find it on their channel. Can anyone else help?
Edit: found it, now how do I put the link here. Not on their usual channel, on "Lodge Guys Extra"

Last edited:

Evilhex

No chance of US this year. That’s Tui cancelled all holidays until 31st October today

Evilhex

Just realised that they’ve not started hiding their likes/dislikes on their videos. They honestly can’t stand the truth so chose to delete and hide it.

Tinksmum

VIP Member
W
Let’s see how many times they mention their new besties who only live 2 miles from Disney -and the idiots say when utube vloggers come to visit - and he is from tup north -Bazza
Just watched a vlog from Bazza - these freeloaders found him from girl up north

TORTLE

Have they ever acknowledged what they do for work on their vlogs?

I'm confident they've been doing work on their rental properties this week but they're very non-commital and say "work" or "meetings".

sully25

Does Nick have any building skills or is he just one of those DIY cowboys I don't know to much about them other then the Florida stuff they clearly have a fair bit of money between them

sully25

There vlogs are a few weeks behind aren't they?
just watched one of there ones they realised a few days ago about there Florida trip and Nick giving a detailed explanation of his diffuser he is either that person that reads the pan flit back to front or he is slighley doing product advertising hoping to get a sponsorship

• Haha