Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauurz

VIP Member
I have made Chicken Chasseur & Rustic Chips for tea (yes tea, I'm a northerner 😂 !) from scatch, using a Schwartz packet mix (other packet mixes are available) and my chips are rustic coz I didn't peel them!! Does this make me a Chef yet??
Did you season the chips?.🤔

Reactions: 3

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
There vlogs are a few weeks behind aren't they?
just watched one of there ones they realised a few days ago about there Florida trip and Nick giving a detailed explanation of his diffuser he is either that person that reads the pan flit back to front or he is slighley doing product advertising hoping to get a sponsorship
Yeah, they're behind. The afternoon tea on the train was filmed on August 4th.

Lauurz

VIP Member
Thank goodness it's not their real names ..I wonder if there mum has a new boyfriend and that's why they had them so she could have him over ??
If/when she finds someone new, I hope they can see how Nick speaks to the girls and has a word! (I know a lot of you have said he was good with the girls in the latest vlog- I've not see it yet- but we know what he's like!)

fhs3848

So we’ve had the background music videos fad, now they’re moving on to walking tours… wonder how long this one will last.

The way they keep on about this new GoPro you’d think they’d invested in a rocket… all seems like an attempt to convince one of their sheep to gift them the latest GoPro to me
81C4A77F-77FF-4330-A55D-8EAF8714247B.jpeg

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Totally agree with you Ant. Can't even laugh watch their shite at the moment, they are too vile and are just scamming liars.

Sawna

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but what's the deal with these guys and the nieces dad? What happened to him? Did they ever get along? Why does Leighs sister allow nick to speak to her kids like shit? So many questions

Wiganer

ugh , people like Nick are why white people get a rep for not seasoning their food … every dish you make (aside from a pudding ha) needs salt and pepper !!! That bland , steamed chicken looked absolutely awful

Also a pasta sauce is not just “a whole thing of tomato purée and some marscapone” for gods sake

they should have just used a tin of tomatoes and stirred in a few tablespoons of double cream or even crem friache , would’ve been much healthier as those jarred sauces are just full of sugar !

“chef Nick” my arse !!
You only need salt and pepper if you can’t cook proper flavours.

JesseCassTulip

They go in January for 5 weeks coz the lodge is shut! And I believe they have 2 holiday booked this year one Florida and another “secret location “ which take dollars according to insta .. All expense paid by patreons
Probably be Mexico (I know they use Peso’s but most places there take US$ too), and Mexico’s just gone on the red list!