The livingstones

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh where can I see the first dance, just looked on YouTube but can’t see it!
I found it by putting the vlogs in order oldest to newest. I can't remember what it's called but I think it does say first dance on the thumbnail 🤔

Reactions: 1
I had resisted watching up until now but now I need to go and view!
I’ll do it while I’m cleaning the bathroom, in particular the toilet 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my God!! Really! I love that song and now it's ruined for the rest of my life! That is almost as sad as their 'dance' routine.
I couldn't have watched that if I was there because of 2nd hand embarrassment.

Definitely made those moves up themselves :ROFLMAO: especially with Gav doing Dad dancing way before he became a one! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Awful....just awful!

.......having said that, daft boy grinding against Jane to the tune of ‘you can keep your hat on’ comes a very close second

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes! Jane and Charlie’s wedding. She was sitting in a chair and Charlie was 🙈 sort of grinding against her 🥴🤢 I’m sure someone posted it on here?

• Sick
Guess what? Helen’s not in the zone....2 boiled eggs for breakfast.....plus 3 hot dogs rolls and 2 mini rolls

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guess what? Helen’s not in the zone....2 boiled eggs for breakfast.....plus 3 hot dogs rolls and 2 mini rolls
Well that lasted all of 2 weeks! 🤣
I see she’s just done a live on IG, missed the first part but she’s dyed her hair and had a disaster and was asking what she should do! Let’s wait for the next instalment, I can see a further disaster happening!

• Haha
Yes, she felt positive for 10 minutes. Why can’t she see CC is doing nothing for either of them!!! Every ounce they ever lost has been found again.....what a yawnfest

Reactions: 1
Yes, she felt positive for 10 minutes. Why can’t she see CC is doing nothing for either of them!!! Every ounce they ever lost has been found again.....what a yawnfest
It’s the same old thing, year in year out with her and Jane it never ends 😴

Well that lasted all of 2 weeks! 🤣
I see she’s just done a live on IG, missed the first part but she’s dyed her hair and had a disaster and was asking what she should do! Let’s wait for the next instalment, I can see a further disaster happening!
Oh god i did see that she put a grey colour on 🤦🏻‍♀️