The livingstones

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can’t blame her for wanting to protect Jared . Finally a parent that realises how damaging it is to share their kids life with randoms on YouTube. The rest sounds a bit over dramatic but at least she is looking after her family.
I’m thinking what you said on the the other post could be right about a school Mum knowing about her channel maybe x

I wish she would see through Janeychins🙄 It's probably bullshit, she's prob just realised she's got a thread on here and had a good read.. I've never seen anyone say anything horrible to her on YouTube or Instagram 🤔 She must be rather fragile, other YouTube accounts get waaaaaay more attention! At least she's realised she's not a weightloss inspiration and has no business giving out advice... unlike a certain humpty dumpty lookalike
I agree, I wish she’d see through chins too, there seems to be a lot more love from Janes side, Helen doesn’t seem that bothered she‘s probably got real life friends she’s had for years. Humpty dumpty lookalike 🤣

Reactions: 7
i've never seen anything too bad about Helen here, im wondering if its more to do with someone she knows taking the pee or an actual troll messaging her nasty things which is obviously not good but lets just say a school mum reads here and saw she was once called bless this cookie, that would do the rounds of the playground for a good old giggle, they all need to realise whatever they put out there will always be seen years later and six degrees of separation is rarely as many as six, she's used jarred in plenty vlog titles and posts so lets hope she has now realised kids need to be protected and not put out there for the world to see. Of course "trolls" got the blame but it could jut as easily be locals chatting and commenting on her content, she might be a totally different person in real life so of course they would talk about her suddenly bursting into song, singing with jane and the laughable exercise vlog they did, if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the bloody kitchen ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really hate when YTubers film their children ... especially when they get to the more understanding of what’s going on stage but still have no say over being filmed I find it akin to those pushy mothers who were always pushing their kids forward to perform in the school nativity play or go to stage school etc... a lot of these performing since childhood people grow up with serious problems and usually end up with drug and alcohol problems I would love to see a law come in to protect these children from the over zealous fame hungry mothers using them like performing seals.
At least Jared will be spared from this now.

Reactions: 6
they've removed the goodbye post on insta and replaced it with a fight back kind of post.......hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 4
can’t be doing with bloody drama queens 🙄
giving goodbye speeches and returning a few days later..... 🤦🏼‍♀️
spouting motivational rubbish about fighting back
get over yourself love...

• Haha
Maybe they are both dense chubby drama queens after all. No wonder they get along 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ if she's making a chin-back (come back) I reckon it's more to do with Tattle. They all have a witch fit at what they can't control when the ego has a bit of a beating. Helen stop being a twit or you'll be as disliked as janeychins.

• Haha
did anyone see the live? she was crying and had been saying what comments had bothered her, I missed it
No I often miss the good ones. I did see the one she did last year with The Dudes crying his heart out for her attention the whole hour + ignoring him so she could have her time. It was nasty.

That’s odd!
This isn't the first times she posted a farewell post then come back after her bff the gammon joint talked some sense into her. She did it over slimcon or Jane day I think.

I wonder if there is a connection between Helen quitting and the Slimming World Budget Beggars quitting days after?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
she cant even be arsed replying to the comments from people saying lovely things to her or asking if this means she isnt quitting insta, lazy drama queens her and gammons! They love the attention when its stroking their egos and swelling there already huge heads but hardly ever bother to reply, she can't expect to put a post like that up after the whole we quit one and then ignore comments.....she's deleted the neg ones though I see, saw one and it was gone sharpish, come on Helen pull your finger out!

No I often miss the good ones. I did see the one she did last year with The Dudes crying his heart out for her attention the whole hour + ignoring him so she could have her time. It was nasty.

This isn't the first times she posted a farewell post then come back after her bff the gammon joint talked some sense into her. She did it over slimcon or Jane day I think.

I wonder if there is a connection between Helen quitting and the Slimming World Budget Beggars quitting days after?
I remember there was a drama over Jane Day doing a video basically slagging them all off for doing ads, wasn’t because they were all promoting musclefood do the unthinkable shite, yeah I remember Helen whinging over that.
Have the Budget Slimmers quit YouTube?

she cant even be arsed replying to the comments from people saying lovely things to her or asking if this means she isnt quitting insta, lazy drama queens her and gammons! They love the attention when its stroking their egos and swelling there already huge heads but hardly ever bother to reply, she can't expect to put a post like that up after the whole we quit one and then ignore comments.....she's deleted the neg ones though I see, saw one and it was gone sharpish, come on Helen pull your finger out!
I’ve always thought Helen was nicer than Jane but she does seem to love a drama, yeah I’ve noticed she hardly replies to people, very rude. Ooh what did the negative one say x

Oh and thinking about it, it probably speaks volumes with her being mates with chins!

They’re like 14 year olds in the playground! Grown women desperate for attention.....it’s embarrassing

So Helen has made her Instagram private and removed a load of followers, she got just over 100 now

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's blocked alot of people. Me and my friend were talking about it after I saw this post - my friend really likes her 😂🙄 and has left her nice comments, sent nice messages, liked her posts and videos and she has been blocked lol 😶 what a cow. P.S. My friend isn't code for me btw hahaha, if it was me I would just admit it because why lie on an anonymous forum 😂 I unfollowed all her socials a while back. Cheerio Penfold 👋😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's blocked alot of people. Me and my friend were talking about it after I saw this post - my friend really likes her 😂🙄 and has left her nice comments, sent nice messages, liked her posts and videos and she has been blocked lol 😶 what a cow. P.S. My friend isn't code for me btw hahaha, if it was me I would just admit it because why lie on an anonymous forum 😂 I unfollowed all her socials a while back. Cheerio Penfold 👋😂
That’s a bit odd blocking someone when they’ve left nice messages etc. Just goes to prove all the whinging last week was for show as she was saying she doesn’t want to remove nice people who have interacted with her posts etc! Maybe she was a fake as her mate Gammons all along 🤔
Penfold 🤣

Reactions: 4
OMG she has blocked or isnt friends with a lot of the other SW YouTubers now 😲 including Fopperholic and Debbie for example!!!I wonder if there was a fall out ?

• Haha