Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Helen's husband reminds me of an inconvenienced guinea pig that can constantly smell shit. It's the weird look on his face!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

lexiloo

VIP Member
I still can't get over her blocking all the followers who didn't send her a dog emoji to show their love, is she really that bothered about us giggling over her greasy hair and the fact she was once called bless this cookie? piss off snowflake and live in the real world

• Haha
Reactions: 9

lexiloo

VIP Member
i've never seen anything too bad about Helen here, im wondering if its more to do with someone she knows taking the pee or an actual troll messaging her nasty things which is obviously not good but lets just say a school mum reads here and saw she was once called bless this cookie, that would do the rounds of the playground for a good old giggle, they all need to realise whatever they put out there will always be seen years later and six degrees of separation is rarely as many as six, she's used jarred in plenty vlog titles and posts so lets hope she has now realised kids need to be protected and not put out there for the world to see. Of course "trolls" got the blame but it could jut as easily be locals chatting and commenting on her content, she might be a totally different person in real life so of course they would talk about her suddenly bursting into song, singing with jane and the laughable exercise vlog they did, if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the bloody kitchen ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Disneylover

VIP Member
She seems to buy a lot of food, another shopping haul video is up. A lot of it was shite, she bought Richmond sausages for her little boy but they had the M&S skinny ones, why not just give him the low fat ones, those Richmond ones are full of crap

Leared21

She’s really let herself go. Needs a health overhall quickly. Gammon is a bad influence who is dragging her down with her

Yashlions

VIP Member
I don’t mind Helen she’s a lot more genuine then gammon , it’s just all all the singing makes my bum fizz 🤪🥴

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Jane always has little put downs to Helen but says them with a giggle or a smile so she doesn't get called out on them, like when her and bean went to visit Helen and she showed them the house makeover, new kitchen, decorating, furniture etc and Jane said something like "oh its a lot better than before" in a very sarcastic tone, its a weird friendship for sure! I can't get on board with Helen either, I've tried but its a nope from me, anyone who is Janes number one fan is not on "my people" list, plus shes another one who can't wash her hair or use a brush for her vlogs, slobs everywhere!!!

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
...not only that, one minute, she was laying on her bed half dying with a headache, the next she was tucking into her fake Nandos that she had promised herself earlier in the day. You couldn't make this shit up!
she's had every illness going........except hypochondria ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Canklesshankles

I think overall Helen is forever a well worn big mum. Who'll be forever going on about diets and following sw but constantly making excuses. Nice enough lady and not spiteful.. I just can't bear the singing 😩

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
She deleted everyone. She only has 100 following her now. Pretty crappy of her because I'm sure she had a lot of genuine followers who enjoyed her posts. To delete everyone with no explanation is kinda rude.
Yeah, it's set to private.

A week is a long time in SM world, I haven't given her another thought since she deleted me.
Helen? Helen who?

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
can’t blame her for wanting to protect Jared . Finally a parent that realises how damaging it is to share their kids life with randoms on YouTube. The rest sounds a bit over dramatic but at least she is looking after her family.
I’m thinking what you said on the the other post could be right about a school Mum knowing about her channel maybe x

I wish she would see through Janeychins🙄 It's probably bullshit, she's prob just realised she's got a thread on here and had a good read.. I've never seen anyone say anything horrible to her on YouTube or Instagram 🤔 She must be rather fragile, other YouTube accounts get waaaaaay more attention! At least she's realised she's not a weightloss inspiration and has no business giving out advice... unlike a certain humpty dumpty lookalike
I agree, I wish she’d see through chins too, there seems to be a lot more love from Janes side, Helen doesn’t seem that bothered she‘s probably got real life friends she’s had for years. Humpty dumpty lookalike 🤣

Mudgy

I honestly liked Helen I thought she was genuine, nice lass except when the hand came out to the mouth and burst into song that irritated the arse off me 😂 but after seeing that pic she’s really disappointed me, guess her fasting and calorie counting ain’t going the way she hoped and not losing the weight she wanted, but she does that to her pic then will do a live and people watching will be like wtf she’s fair piled the weight back on. Use your noggin Helen we are not all daft as you think 🤣

Sara_M

VIP Member
Shes now doing a "podcast" like Jane. Can these two grown women not do something without the other copying!

• Wow
can’t be doing with bloody drama queens 🙄
giving goodbye speeches and returning a few days later..... 🤦🏼‍♀️
spouting motivational rubbish about fighting back
get over yourself love...

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Both comments now deleted! She must really be enjoying the wedding 😂, sat censoring comments!

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
So I’ve just watched Helens video, she said she couldn’t increase her hours at work during lockdown because she has Jared and her parents obviously can’t look after him at the moment which is totally understandable. Like we said on the chins thread, there’s no reason why Jane couldn’t have upped her hours to help out, she’s got zero commitments. It shows Jane up for what she really is especially after throwing a wobbler over her “anxiety”.
Helen said she’s stayed the same weight during lockdown, then she said her uniform is tighter, which is it love 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
I think she’s telling a little porky pies, she does look bigger. To be fair to her though, she’s not as full of shit as her mate, who is the biggest bullshitter in Eastbourne 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha