The livingstones

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the same old thing, year in year out with her and Jane it never ends 😴

Oh god i did see that she put a grey colour on 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes, I’m not sure if she has applied a toner but the roots are a naff gold colour and the mid lengths and ends are platinum/grey - couldn’t quite see it properly as she kept putting a filter on.
Looks like she’s just bunged a colour on and didn’t apply it to the roots first so it’s taken on the lengths and ends more because they were already heavily coloured/bleached.
So people were recommending she bleach the roots now and then apply a toner, that is why I said I can see another disaster coming!

Probably won’t see her for a while now due to hair disaster and not dieting!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she's eaten too many calories.....hardly surprising considering all that BBQ food they scoffed last week, every bit was glazed or marinated and there was so so much food, its one excuse after another with her and jane and always will be! cant slim, wont slim

Reactions: 3
Good god, she didn’t know Anglesey was in Wales and she’s bleeping Welsh!!! I give up, not sure who irritates me more after these taste tests her or Jane 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good god, she didn’t know Anglesey was in Wales and she’s bleeping Welsh!!! I give up, not sure who irritates me more after these taste tests her or Jane 🤦🏻‍♀️
You couldn’t make that up could you? Thick Gammons sends Helen ‘English’ foods that turns out to be from Anglesey and Helen is not sure if that in Wales or not.

It’s not even funny, I actually feel sorry for their lack of intelligence.

My friend gets hairs on her chin/neck, she has polycystic ovaries and had awful trying to conceive. Didn’t Helen have trouble too? Maybe that’s what she’s got x

In her latest vlog, she says she's losing the bloat from her face. Well, I'm not sure what type of mirror she is looking in but it must be a magic one because as she is walking along saying this, there's a whole lot of wobbling going on her face and chin.
I just don't understand why these people say things like this when it's clear to see nothing has changed!

In her latest vlog, she says she's losing the bloat from her face. Well, I'm not sure what type of mirror she is looking in but it must be a magic one because as she is walking along saying this, there's a whole lot of wobbling going on her face and chin.
I just don't understand why these people say things like this when it's clear to see nothing has changed!
I know right? they think we all see the filtered, edited pictures they took from the camera in the air in the hope they appear slimmer! in the latest vlog Helen can hardly talk for being so out of breath on that walk and her chin has morphed into her neck, just own it and either say you're happy as you are or actually lose the weight instead of the same old crap on repeat....coulda....woulda.....shoulda

• Haha
Did anyone notice When Helen was talking to Gav about calorie counting, he said he has 2000 each day and is 6ft 3in tall? Jane Gammons is eating 1800 daily and must be at least a foot shorter than him.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice When Helen was talking to Gav about calorie counting, he said he has 2000 each day and is 6ft 3in tall? Jane Gammons is eating 1800 daily and must be at least a foot shorter than him.
I noticed that! I was thinking that it’s no wonder Charlie Bean looks 9 months gone if he is eating 2500 cals a day while Gav (who is taller i think) is eating 2000.

• Haha
They just say the same things over and over....in the zone, feeling positive etc then they eat their body weight in bbq stuff and 500 cal pasta salads. Helens chin is just a little bobble on her joined-up face/neck. They buy a load of processed rubbish but as long as the numbers add up to the calorie amount they’ve given themselves, they believe their dieting.

• Haha
and actually Jane will be having waaaaay more as she seems to add her calories up on a abacus.........gets to 100 and starts again ;)

• Haha
Anyone else sick of both Helen and Jane's pathetic weight loss attempts? Helen looked the biggest I've ever seen her in the new video. It's such a shame. Constantly starting fresh, then falling apart at the slightest hurdle. 🙈

Reactions: 6