The livingstones

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. They’ve been trying to lose weight for YEARS!
I know they've had a tough time with the death of Gavin's sister, which was beyond tragic, and i understand but she works so hard to lose any weight and then theres always an excuse for her to pile it all back on plus more! Has she not realised by now, its okay to have a treat meal or even a week off BUT stop there and keep going. She has no willpower 🙈

Reactions: 3
Yep! It’s been going on like this for years! They are both bigger than ever yet people still watch them for weight loss🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she hold the camera so close to her face??

To be fair though i prefer helen to jane.
I can't take to her, to me anyone who is friends with the gammons needs to be watched with caution 😂 and when I saw her flinging herself round the dance floor squealing and clapping at janes wedding when charlie was doing his full monty dance for jane I realised all chance of me liking her had effed off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve said before I don’t like her by association of the joints!
I quite liked her when I first discovered her when she was following SW but that was before they became friends. I feel she is generally a nicer person than the joint but she is easily influenced by her.

• Haha
I’ve said before I don’t like her by association of the joints!
I quite liked her when I first discovered her when she was following SW but that was before they became friends. I feel she is generally a nicer person than the joint but she is easily influenced by her.
Yes that what i mean she seems nicer and that she has lived more than Jane and not lived in a little bubble.

Reactions: 2
She's thick as tit at the beginning of the last vlog she did (bday one) she showed Jarred in his school uniform, complete with logo clear as can be!!!! Swansea isn't a huge town it would be quite easy to track them down. The stupidity of these people stuns me on the daily! Best thing they could have done is delete.

• Wow
I couldn’t really take to Helen and all the singing, the usual ‘feeling positive, in the zone’ and then eating their own weight in processed crap, and pushing Jared, nice wee soul that he is, forward....they are every bit as boring as Jane and the dull fella

did anyone see the live? she was crying and had been saying what comments had bothered her, I missed it

Reactions: 1
I saw bits of it, she basically said due to the negativity that YouTube brings she’s decided to stop doing it, she said someone said something about Gavin and mentioned her family in general and she didn’t like it. She said most comments and people are lovely but she’s not comfortable putting Jared on when people can say hurtful things. She also said more people in real life know about her channel now so maybe that’s something to do with it as well. She was crying reading peoples comments because everyone was saying how great she is etc. Fat arse came on and said omg what’s happened, very dramatic. As if Jane didn’t know about Helen quitting YouTube, especially after deleting someone’s comment last night, Helen even said in the live that Jane rang her last night after her own live! Jane did also say on the live that she hopes the trolls are bleeping happy and she doesn’t know how they sleep at night! So she must have known. I don’t know how liars sleep at night either babes. I know there’s a few piss taking comments on here about Helen but she gets nowhere near as much negativity as Gammons, unless she’s getting dm’s from people or she’s deleting straight away like Jane does. I bet Jane is secretly fuming as she never got a mention on Helen’s goodbye post, she just said she’d made lots of good friends

Last edited:
I saw bits of it, she basically said due to the negativity that YouTube brings she’s decided to stop doing it, she said someone said something about Gavin and mentioned her family in general and she didn’t like it. She said most comments and people are lovely but she’s not comfortable putting Jared on when people can say hurtful things. She also said more people in real life know about her channel now so maybe that’s something to do with it as well. She was crying reading peoples comments because everyone was saying how great she is etc. Fat arse came on and said omg what’s happened, very dramatic. As if Jane didn’t know about Helen quitting YouTube, especially after deleting someone’s comment last night, Helen even said in the live that Jane rang her last night! Jane did also say on the live that she hopes the trolls are bleeping happy and she doesn’t know how they sleep at night! So she must have known. I don’t know how liars sleep at night either babes. I know there’s a few piss taking comments on here about Helen but she gets nowhere near as much negativity as Gammons, unless she’s getting dm’s from people or she’s deleting straight away like Jane does. I bet Jane is secretly fuming as she never got a mention on Helen’s goodbye post, she just said she’d made lots of good friends
I wish she would see through Janeychins🙄 It's probably bullshit, she's prob just realised she's got a thread on here and had a good read.. I've never seen anyone say anything horrible to her on YouTube or Instagram 🤔 She must be rather fragile, other YouTube accounts get waaaaaay more attention! At least she's realised she's not a weightloss inspiration and has no business giving out advice... unlike a certain humpty dumpty lookalike

Not comfortable putting Jared on? But you did! He was always being pushed forward to do something ’cute’ no-one was asking you to do that.....

I saw bits of it, she basically said due to the negativity that YouTube brings she’s decided to stop doing it, she said someone said something about Gavin and mentioned her family in general and she didn’t like it. She said most comments and people are lovely but she’s not comfortable putting Jared on when people can say hurtful things. She also said more people in real life know about her channel now so maybe that’s something to do with it as well. She was crying reading peoples comments because everyone was saying how great she is etc. Fat arse came on and said omg what’s happened, very dramatic. As if Jane didn’t know about Helen quitting YouTube, especially after deleting someone’s comment last night, Helen even said in the live that Jane rang her last night! Jane did also say on the live that she hopes the trolls are bleeping happy and she doesn’t know how they sleep at night! So she must have known. I don’t know how liars sleep at night either babes. I know there’s a few piss taking comments on here about Helen but she gets nowhere near as much negativity as Gammons, unless she’s getting dm’s from people or she’s deleting straight away like Jane does. I bet Jane is secretly fuming as she never got a mention on Helen’s goodbye post, she just said she’d made lots of good friends
can’t blame her for wanting to protect Jared . Finally a parent that realises how damaging it is to share their kids life with randoms on YouTube. The rest sounds a bit over dramatic but at least she is looking after her family.