The livingstones

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was that in her "bless this cookie" days ;) I still howl that she called herself that
Me too, god these people 🤣

She's like a camel, gurning and eye bleeping the camera in full blown mating season 😳 I can't decide if she's serious or taking the piss?!?! 😭😭 Who's hair tutorial did she copy? The Doc from Back To The Future??
Hysterical 🤣

sadly not....enjoy ;)

It says the user has disabled video on other sites, does this mean she’s read here and then disabled it 🤔

Jeez, that Asda shopping haul, it’s all processed and hardly anything healthy but it’s alright as it’s all within their calories 🙄
Helen is on the pukka bleeping pies now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi hun 🤣🤣 she must not realise people can just watch on her YouTube!
exactly! all people need to do is search livingstones get ready with me on youtube and hey presto the best laugh you'll have in a while shall appear ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
rocking the penfold look for the asda haul and the higher camera angle á la gammons although Helen's isnt quite in space like Janes is!

• Haha
back on track vlog....as she flashes the trifles stacked up in the fridge 😂 honestly why does she never seem to wash her hair? how is her head not itching madly with it in that state? scraped up into a tiny bun on the top of her head is not a good look.......buy shampoo and use it!!

helen.png

• Haha
back on track vlog....as she flashes the trifles stacked up in the fridge 😂 honestly why does she never seem to wash her hair? how is her head not itching madly with it in that state? scraped up into a tiny bun on the top of her head is not a good look.......buy shampoo and use it!!

View attachment 129418
She’s been taking tips from Tan, she’s probably done a tutorial on it ma love 🤣
Oh god she’s got trifles on a diet 😂

• Haha
She’s been taking tips from Tan, she’s probably done a tutorial on it ma love 🤣
Oh god she’s got trifles on a diet 😂
between her and Jane ive seen those bloody asda pasta salads so much this week I'll be seeing them in my sleep! just make one you lazy sods

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Letting your child (or anyone!!) drink from a garden hose 🤦‍♀️ Is she educated at all? There is so much bacteria in hose water!! It’s not the same supply as your inside tap water!! Not to mention the risk of legionnaires 🦠🦠 crazy and very very irresponsible Mrs Livingstone!!

between her and Jane ive seen those bloody asda pasta salads so much this week I'll be seeing them in my sleep! just make one you lazy sods
I thought the same!! It’s just pasta and lettuce make it yourself! They are such a rip off!!

Last edited:

View attachment 129418

Hmmm we didn't see any trifles in the shopping haul , did we?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why when she vlogs does she hold the camera so close to her face?
The pre pack stir fry I can accept, I buy them as they are easy after work but bloody hell she didn't use a sauce? Bet it was dry as fook! I have an amoy black bean sauce and for half of the pack is just 58calories, hardly a waste of calories if its adding flavour. Says about adding unnecessary calories to a meal.....tucks into a pukka pie, spuds, peas and gravy for 700 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why when she vlogs does she hold the camera so close to her face?
The pre pack stir fry I can accept, I buy them as they are easy after work but bloody hell she didn't use a sauce? Bet it was dry as fook! I have an amoy black bean sauce and for half of the pack is just 58calories, hardly a waste of calories if its adding flavour. Says about adding unnecessary calories to a meal.....tucks into a pukka pie, spuds, peas and gravy for 700 🤪🤪
I had to laugh at that, she won’t use them for a bit of sauce but she’s scoffing a pukka pie like her mate greedy Gammons 🤣

How many she did have bloody hell yeah make your own, these two are unbelievable. Lazy mares

• Haha
I had to laugh at that, she won’t use them for a bit of sauce but she’s scoffing a pukka pie like her mate greedy Gammons 🤣

How many she did have bloody hell yeah make your own, these two are unbelievable. Lazy mares
Her excuse will be because she's looking after Jared and doesn't have time to prepare a salad. Jared looks likes he is old enough to understand when his mums a bit busy so if she says this then i call bullshit 🤣

• Haha
She’s busy home schooling Jared....so she needs pre packed processed food.....on her calories controlled diet.

Watching Helens vlog this morning and I had a deja vu moment! I know her and the Gammon joint morphed into one another some time ago but honestly, they are even saying the same things now.
Helen was very reluctant to say how many pounds she'd lost though, clearly not as many as she'd have liked but she did say her clothes were feeling loose! Yeah right, looked they were hanging off you. NOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching Helens vlog this morning and I had a deja vu moment! I know her and the Gammon joint morphed into one another some time ago but honestly, they are even saying the same things now.
Helen was very reluctant to say how many pounds she'd lost though, clearly not as many as she'd have liked but she did say her clothes were feeling loose! Yeah right, looked they were hanging off you. NOT!
Just came on to say the same, her clothes are loose but she won’t say what she’s lost 😂. Yeah defo taking too much notice of chins!

Her excuse will be because she's looking after Jared and doesn't have time to prepare a salad. Jared looks likes he is old enough to understand when his mums a bit busy so if she says this then i call bullshit 🤣
It looked like she had one of the Asda salads every day! Just make your bloody own!

She’s busy home schooling Jared....so she needs pre packed processed food.....on her calories controlled diet.
It’s a joke all the processed crap they eat, they need to think of the salt and saturated fat as well both Helen and Jane are a pair of jokes when it comes to diets

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well, they don’t want to put pressure on themselves........I have absolutely no idea what that even means???!

All that carry on with the amount of calories in the bbq food Gav brought home.....as if this diet is going to last!

All that carry on with the amount of calories in the bbq food Gav brought home.....as if this diet is going to last!
Ditto! Came on to say the same as well as yeah as if she just stuck to that one plate of food for the bbq 🤣

Well, they don’t want to put pressure on themselves........I have absolutely no idea what that even means???!
In other words saying I am not going to stick to this 100% but will put the best bits on the gram and youtube.

If I had a channel I would be clearer and admit I am trying to lose weight but I am addicted to food so there will be days where if it ain't nailed down I will eat it so don't expect the pounds to melt off 🤣