The Last of Us - HBO & Sky Atlantic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I woke up yesterday morning and was so disappointed that there wasn't going to be a new TLOU episode to watch with my morning brew. This is going to be a long 18-24 months waiting for part 2.

I'm about to start Station 11. Apparently that's supposed to be really good and has a 'how to navigate the end of society' kind of feel to it so I'm hoping that plugs the hole left by TLOU. If Station 11 is crap, I'm moving onto Yellow Jackets.
I tried station 11 and couldn't get into it, it felt like it was almost trying too hard.

Abby's been cast, Allegedly. Its all over the internet. And the girl they've cast? Yeah that's her. She looks so much like her. Neil is following her on insta as well.

Reactions: 2
Abby's been cast, Allegedly. Its all over the internet. And the girl they've cast? Yeah that's her. She looks so much like her. Neil is following her on insta as well.
I think I know who it is. I feel for whoever has the thick skin to take it on!

Until they confirm it, its still just rumours.
She does look like her though. Needs to get more jacked though

Reactions: 1
I can’t read any of this thread until I’ve seen the whole series but I had to just say that I’ve just finished episode 3 and it’s one of the finest episodes of anything I’ve ever watched. Absolutely tremendous acting and storyline. Murray Bartlett was brilliant in White Lotus and his acting in this episode just made me love him even more. ❤❤❤❤

Oh, and I agree with twitter, Pedro Pascal is one BIBLICALLY beautiful man. Oh my days….😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think everyone is just attracted to him more as Joel because there is nothing "biblically beautiful about him." This is a classic case of someone getting popular and suddenly deemed more attractive

I can’t read any of this thread until I’ve seen the whole series but I had to just say that I’ve just finished episode 3 and it’s one of the finest episodes of anything I’ve ever watched. Absolutely tremendous acting and storyline. Murray Bartlett was brilliant in White Lotus and his acting in this episode just made me love him even more. ❤❤❤❤

Oh, and I agree with twitter, Pedro Pascal is one BIBLICALLY beautiful man. Oh my days….😍

I think everyone is just attracted to him more as Joel because there is nothing "biblically beautiful about him." This is a classic case of someone getting popular and suddenly deemed more attractive
In the first episode, I was saying he had a strange face. By the end, I thought he was absolutely gorgeous, but only when he’s playing Joel. His character in Game of Thrones didn’t have that affect on me at all.

Reactions: 4
I think it is also in large part due to him coming across very well interviews (leaning very much into the daddy vibes) and his seemingly exceedingly sweet and caring friendship with Bella

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes 100%! A case of not originally fancying somebody because of their looks but then becoming attracted to the personality (and daddy vibes :sneaky:😂)

I disagree, have you seen him in Narcos? Gorgeous gorgeous man.

Reactions: 8
He's gorgeous as Joel because he's shown as a kind and caring paternal figure. And that's extremely attractive. Especially to women. None of this macho bullshit. His "Its me baby girl" quote, got me, tearing and I'm a man! THE MAN! So you know.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He's gorgeous as Joel because he's shown as a kind and caring paternal figure. And that's extremely attractive. Especially to women. None of this macho bullshit. His "Its me baby girl" quote, got me, tearing and I'm a man! THE MAN! So you know.
I’ve fancied him from the very start. But yeah, ‘Baby girl’ had my ovaries twitching. And I am 46!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or it's a classic case of beauty being in the eye of the beholder and people just finding him beautiful. 🤷‍♀️ (I don't, by the way.)
People have been drooling over him since Game of Thrones long before Joel.

Reactions: 3
I definitely found Pedro Pascal a very attractive man the second I laid eyes on him 😍
But it's also because he seems like such a genuinely nice and funny guy. He seems to have his heart in the right place.

Reactions: 5
I’ve fancied him from the very start. But yeah, ‘Baby girl’ had my ovaries twitching. And I am 46!!
To be fair, same and I don't even fancy him 😂
---
Or it's a classic case of beauty being in the eye of the beholder and people just finding him beautiful. 🤷‍♀️ (I don't, by the way.)
People have been drooling over him since Game of Thrones long before Joel.
From "more popular" I meant since he was in GoT as well... in my opinion even in real life, popular people in school etc are just automatically deemed attractive just because they are popular!

Beauty being in the eye of the beholder I agree with yes, but that is different from someone calling him "biblically beautiful" IMO

Reactions: 1
This was excellent! I wasn't looking forward to it because I didn't think they'd do the game justice (game to film/show is rarely good) but it was fantastic. All the little details that you notice as you play the game was there and it was pretty true to it.

I don't get people complaining that bits were rushed or there wasn't enough infected. Of course there isn't because in the game you're playing huge sections where you have to fight them and it wouldn't translate to TV!!

I can't wait for season 2 but at the same time... I really really don't want it especially if it goes the way of TLOU2 (Which, let's face it, it probably will 😭) 😂

Reactions: 3
I got stuck toward the end where you have to fight the bloaters in the tunnel, right before you get to the hospital, you have to start the whole damn section over again when you die; and I gave up because I'm too sad to finish the game, even though I've played it several times lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2