The Last of Us - HBO & Sky Atlantic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got stuck toward the end where you have to fight the bloaters in the tunnel, right before you get to the hospital, you have to start the whole damn section over again when you die; and I gave up because I'm too sad to finish the game, even though I've played it several times lol.

The amount of times I rage quit at that part.

I got stuck toward the end where you have to fight the bloaters in the tunnel, right before you get to the hospital, you have to start the whole damn section over again when you die; and I gave up because I'm too sad to finish the game, even though I've played it several times lol.

It might take a few goes but if you're stealthy you don't need to confront them, just take out the infected with shivs and arrows, they don't know you're there 😊

Season 2 goes into production in a few months. Wonder when Abby's casting gets announced? That'll be a fun day lol

Season 2 goes into production in a few months. Wonder when Abby's casting gets announced? That'll be a fun day lol
For her sake, I really hope that the actress they cast either doesn't have social media or hands over control to someone else. Bella Ramsey has spoken about the horrible time they went through reading the nasty comments about their appearance on social media. Thankfully the cast and crew seem to be very protective of one another and Craig Mazin and Pedro Pascal looked out for Bella so I'm sure they'll do the same for Abby's actress but there's no way that the internet is going to have a calm, reasonable reaction towards the actress that gets the role.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
For her sake, I really hope that the actress they cast either doesn't have social media or hands over control to someone else. Bella Ramsey has spoken about the horrible time they went through reading the nasty comments about their appearance on social media. Thankfully the cast and crew seem to be very protective of one another and Craig Mazin and Pedro Pascal looked out for Bella so I'm sure they'll do the same for Abby's actress but there's no way that the internet is going to have a calm, reasonable reaction towards the actress that gets the role.
As long as they insult the character and not her, I'm fine. Lets not pretend Abby wasn't a disivie character. I don't trust the fanbase to know the difference though.

As long as they insult the character and not her, I'm fine. Lets not pretend Abby wasn't a disivie character. I don't trust the fanbase to know the difference though.
They can't differentiate. The character doesn't exist so can't receive their vitriol.

They'll need to have a very thick skin and be prepped extensively as there are an abundance of idiots in that fan group.

Reactions: 1
But how do you pick between Murray Bartlett, Lamar Johnson or Keivonn?? I mean Keivonn definitely needs recognition but Murray's performance was so beautiful
Nick was nominated too! I want Bella to win, I don't think they will though. I HOPE/THINK Pedro will.

Reactions: 1
Succession seems to the the ‘in’ thing so guessing they will get most. But on a side note I want Evan Peters to win for Dahmer.

Reactions: 2
As rumoured, Kaitlyn Dever has officially been cast as Abby.

She’s a great actress and I’m sure she’ll be brilliant in the role. I do dread the state of her IG comments when the show airs in 2025 though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As rumoured, Kaitlyn Dever has officially been cast as Abby.

She’s a great actress and I’m sure she’ll be brilliant in the role. I do dread the state of her IG comments when the show airs in 2025 though.
She will need to really bulk up though!!!

But she is a good actress.