The Last of Us - HBO & Sky Atlantic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New TV series based on the video game, with a release date of January 15th 2023.

Bit early I know, but what are everyone’s thoughts?

Will you be watching?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am soooo excited about this and I really hope it’s not a let down as it’s my favourite game. Normally when they adapt games into tv series they end up being tit so I have my fingers crossed for this one!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What did you think about the casting choices? I never imagined Pedro pascal as joel but I think he’ll be good!
I'm struggling with both castings, but they could be good! Pedro doesn't seem to have the gruffness as Joel but I could be wrong!

Reactions: 2
It looks really good and I love that Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson will both also have a part in the series!
But I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch, because I get scared so easily. I have a very low tolerance to creepy/scary/jump scares 🥲

Reactions: 3
I’m unsure about it thought it was hard to follow ,it may get better as it goes along.

Reactions: 2
I am blown away! It was amazing and surpassed my expectations! Already can see the differences between the game and the show, however I think so far it’s incredible. Really love the soundtrack too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My son loved it but he plays the game ,I’m going in blind lol.I enjoyed the ending looking forward to the next episode .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Being a massive fan of the games, my expectations were super high and I worried it wouldn’t live up to the game or the hype. But I Bloody loved every minute of it, and Pedro and Bella are just perfect as Joel and Ellie so far. Bring on the next episode, I can’t wait!!

• Heart
As a big fan of both games I was super hyped for this and I am so glad it didn't let me down. I was gripped the full way through. It was great to see the differences from the game but also the scene in the car was just identical. I already can't wait for more!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As a big fan of both games I was super hyped for this and I am so glad it didn't let me down. I was gripped the full way through. It was great to see the differences from the game but also the scene in the car was just identical. I already can't wait for more!
I watched the first part of the game straight after and the TV episode was really accurate for the most part. I'm watching with my child who has played the game and was soo excited for the TV series. I'm a massive walking dead fan so this is right up my street too .

Reactions: 3
Absolutely fantastic piece of television!
They absolutely nailed it & it’s looking like it’s going to live up to the game. Bella Ramsay nailed it as Eillie!

It’s a shame HBO couldn’t get hold of the rights for “The Witcher”. Netflix made a huge mess of it.

• Heart