The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to mute the audio at meal times. Maybe he is there. I dont think he lives there permanent, I think it is just while we are on lockdown. Because god forbid they have their kids all the time for a few weeks. Is harry still going to his dads?
She doesn't cook for him so where would be be eating? He is never in the kitchen, not in the living room and had nowhere to sleep apart from the sofa so we would have seen something of him.
Yes Harry goes to his dad most weekends and during school holidays for longer.

The
She seems to mute the audio at meal times. Maybe he is there. I dont think he lives there permanent, I think it is just while we are on lockdown. Because god forbid they have their kids all the time for a few weeks. Is harry still going to his dads?
The amount of childcare he provides I guess it’s the least they could do by feeding him once in a while (I did recall Anthony once say he is there for some meals when he did the Aldi shop a while ago) but I don’t think he is there living with them. He definitely cut the grass for them though as if Anthony or Jenna did it, it would have been part of their stories!!!

He's definitely not living there though. I think it's pretty bad he's just popping in now and again with the virus restrictions. Yes, I think they're going for a jog. It'll be back to just feeding the 4 of them again tomorrow.

Reactions: 2
He's definitely not living there though. I think it's pretty bad he's just popping in now and again with the virus restrictions. Yes, I think they're going for a jog. It'll be back to just feeding the 4 of them again tomorrow.
Agree. They are full of shite

Reactions: 3
No lunch for Dad today I see! Presume he has gone back home until he is needed for another jog! Why is it ok for them not to respect social distancing like the rest of us?

No lunch for Dad today I see! Presume he has gone back home until he is needed for another jog! Why is it ok for them not to respect social distancing like the rest of us?
It's ok for them because they only really think about themselves. Just look at all the plasticated crap they buy and get rid of when the next new thing comes out, they don't give a tit about the environment and the planet. They are the most materialistic couple I've ever come across. Buy, buy and buy some more is their motto👎🙄.

They’ll show her part opening lingerie on insta but won’t show her dad who “lives” there 🤣🤣 okay Hun
I find it so creepy when anthony films her doing that, he’s definitely the sort of man that shows all his mates pictures he has of his ex naked!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was thinking Antony was having 2 😂

Forgot I screen shotted this yesterday. Was he round babysitting again? 😂
Probably just came round for a hair cut and a burger and then buggered off home again. They just do as they please that pair🙄

What the hell was the opening underwear shown for?! Surely that’s private! They actually make me cringe

• Haha