The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no food in the house so why not just go food shopping today I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Her Dad isnt available to watch the kids 😂

I think they keep locked away all day and only let him out when they go to bed and not filming
Yeah I was thinking that, why can’t she bloody go on her own ffs. Your even meant to go together at Aldi. They are def the couple that split up in the line waiting to get into Aldi.

Reactions: 2
I noticed the other day when they were having lunch you could hear her Dad's voice. It was the day they were going to give blood. So it's quite obvious to anyone with half a brain that he eats with them when he's there to babysit and then buggers off back home again when he's no longer required 😂😂.

Reactions: 3
The way they are going on in regards to not having much food is disgusting. Its not something to laugh about especially with everything going on at the minute

Reactions: 4
Why couldn’t she have gone to aldi today?
Ooooh her dad not free?
Why can’t she go on her own? Or Antony go on his own?
they are starting to annoy me now! And the over pronunciation of everything being soooooo exciting 😆🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why couldn’t she have gone to aldi today?
Ooooh her dad not free?
Why can’t she go on her own? Or Antony go on his own?
they are starting to annoy me now! And the over pronunciation of everything being soooooo exciting 😆🙄
I dont think she trusts him to go alone.
Oh and and when says Strawbs, Nug, Yog the list goes on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to really enjoy watching them on insta but fuuuuuck meeeeee everything they do irritates the tit out of me now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s such a sleeze and she’s seriously gone to far with the weight loss she’s starting to look poorly

Reactions: 7
Wow what amazing content they have shared today.
why were they buzzing so much about piping potato on a cottage pie?

• Haha
The constant slow blinks do my head, the strawbs yogs, sharp intake of breath. The way they talk to each other on the camera The faces. Ahhhh I’ve had to unfollow 😂 Jenna need a bloody drink that’s not a ‘voddy’ her skin will thank her