Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NigellaBites

Us Tattlers can write the script for Sunday..........

Happy Sundaaaaaaay, we are offffffff to Aldi together, I can’t go on my own can I Antonnnnnnny cos I don’t like doing anything without my bestie do I? I don’t mind going here there and everywhere without the boys though do we Antonnnnnnny?
We are back from Aldi and this is what we bought.......

*Straaaaaaawbs for H to stab the packaging like a microwave meal
*Bluebs for Antonnnnnnnnny’s overnight oaaaaaaats, he adds protein powder to them now don’t you Antonnnnnnny?
*Deodorant, I had to borrow some of yours didn’t I Antonnnnnnnny as I’d ran out weeks ago and as we all know I don’t go anywhere without him by my side
*Laundry tablets, I am always doing washing aren’t I Antonnnnnny but don’t do any for my own Dad who I like to portray as living here but he is really just at our beck and call for looking after the kids all the time so we can buzz off on our own
*Snacks
*Potaoes so we can have chips done in the Actifry every night
*Sugary drinks for H’s packed lunch
*Prooooooootein Yogs for me, I think these are expensive but the kids have the cheapest yogs in the shop, I only splash out for me and Antonnnnnnny
*Cuuuuucs - I love a cringe abbreviation don’t I Antonnnnnnny?
*More snacks for H, extra snacks for Arffffffffy
*Some cheap nasty wine that we can drink in our best wine glasses and dilute it with some 17pence lemonade, cos we like to show off in a lame attempt to look like we’ve got the biggest disposable income on the new build estate, did we mention we live in a detached new build Antonnnnnnny?
*Some baaaaaaaaarg bits for the kids snack cupboard, Antonnnnnnny did I tell our followers that the kids need lots of snacks?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Alightened

VIP Member
There is no way her Dad lives with them. She even blushed when she actually said he did. She's on Insta stories nearly all day. Have you seen evidence of him being there at all. No. She shows us the meals she makes for just her family of 4. She films most breakfasts... where is he then? They sit and watch tv together on an evening. Where is he then? Unless the poor bugger is shut up in a bedroom fending for himself then she's lying. You would see evidence of him somewhere in that house, and I'm sure she would have mentioned sooner that she had her dad living with them. She's been caught out and she's lying to cover her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Antony what am I going to do?
Mop

Riveting content there well done lambertons.
She’s also doing that annoying thing again where she can’t say a sentence without having to get Antony to answer her 😴🥱
It’s so cringe isn’t it
What am I doing now Antwon?
You’re going for a shit
Yep, (stare at camera) I’m going for a shit
So, had a shit and now I’m .... Antwon what am I literally about to do?
Anthony staring gormlessly at the camera 👀
Tell em!!!! Go on!
You’re about to wipe your arse
Yep (fake giggle, shakes head as if to say ‘what is he like’) okay...okay I’m gonna wipe me arse (rolls eyes)
Antwon: 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sisibloo

Cant understand how anyone could be horrible about this family, I have followed them for ages and they really are such a lovely family. Never heard them even swear let alone bitch about other people

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Alightened

VIP Member
I have to say that her Dad looked fit and well considering they've not been giving him breakfast or lunch and just one dinner per week, mostly just Tuesday's🙄. How does he not look half starved🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Bitchandstitch

I don’t normally judge someone/a couple for getting away, Everyone needs a break. That being said I mean a night out maybe a night away. And when they are older perhaps a weekend away. But good lord 2 weeks is taking the piss abit. Arthur is 2 weeks older then my youngest. I know he would be completely distraught without me for 2weeks. I used to like Jenna and Anthony, but it’s becoming quite apparent how childish they are. They both need to grow up quick. Second honeymoon my ass

Reactions: 13

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
She lets him play with the dishwasher , oven , and now cleaning products! Instead of spending £300+ in fucking primark invest in child locks for your cupboards! It seems she lets both the kids do what they want. Harry seems to always be on his iPad 24/7

Reactions: 12

NigellaBites

Going away without the kids AGAIN! Making out that it’s been ages since she’s spent time with antwon? Isn’t she permanently attached to his arsehole? Going to primark ? going to the gym...and always without the kids
And would you believe it Tattlers, they are off out again, not a kid in sight! Manchester this time, probably to buy some more fake clobber so they can show off in their lame attempts to look like ten bob millionaires.
Dad Derrick must be on the childminding rota again today, poor old sod, hope they’ve left him some snaaaaaaaacks

• Haha
Reactions: 11

NigellaBites

I bet they lay in bed and watch all the work out videos
Telling each other how amazing they and answering each other’s questions “what are we doing antwon booboo?”
While daycare Derrick puts the kids to bed
Antonnnnnnnny how fast did I do my 5k?

Yeah but Antonnnnnnny I am soooooooooo excited you quit the Keto diet so I can regaaaaaaaaiiiin 110% control of absoluuuuuuuuutely everything

Lets buzz off to the fake clobber shop in Manchester Antonnnnnnnnny, Subwaaaaaaay for lunch, leave Aaaaaaarrfffy and H at home again cos we can’t be arsed to parent, our egos are much higher priority

I want more validation and praise Antonnnnnnnny, those XS legggggggins I bought in Primaaaaaark for a barg price of £2 are too big for me, do they look too baggy Antonnnnnnny??

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Going away without the kids AGAIN! Making out that it’s been ages since she’s spent time with antwon? Isn’t she permanently attached to his arsehole? Going to primark ? going to the gym...and always without the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 10