The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God can’t stand him even more now how is George to posh and Theodore to? Arthur is surely in the same category 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I was to to have another son I was going to name him Arthur but they have pute off the name calling him arthie constantly

Reactions: 2
Sorry if it’s already been said but what really grinds me is the way Jenna stands with her toes pointing inwards, stand straight fgs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God can’t stand him even more now how is George to posh and Theodore to? Arthur is surely in the same category 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I was to to have another son I was going to name him Arthur but they have pute off the name calling him arthie constantly
George and Theodore too posh but Florence is not 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I was just about to come and say the same! The language she uses in front of Harry is vile! And her dad was heard in the video, so maybe he does live there?

Reactions: 1
I was just about to come and say the same! The language she uses in front of Harry is vile! And her dad was heard in the video, so maybe he does live there?
Bag they went for a run
Same again this evening I see

We have been told not to have open fires/BBQ’s as the smoke can affect people recovering from covid 19, is this the same for all areas?

Looks like Dad came round to mind Arthur while they collected Harry, hope they at least gave him his tea!!!

Reactions: 1
We have been told not to have open fires/BBQ’s as the smoke can affect people recovering from covid 19, is this the same for all areas?

Looks like Dad came round to mind Arthur while they collected Harry, hope they at least gave him his tea!!!
She seems so reliant on Antony, why couldn’t she go alone to pick up Harry? He takes her food shopping too like they are connected at the hip.

I always wonder why Antony's parents are never ever mentioned. They never seem to visit them or vice versa... maybe he's not on speaking terms with them for some reason.

It sounds like he’s very controlling.
never heard of her going out to meet friends or anything.

Never heard that about fires/bbqs. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I honestly think he just comes round for meals and pops in when they need him, he then goes back to his own house. It's a load of bullshit💩💩

Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t she straighten her feet in photos?!?!? It does my head in!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4