The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any bets that we won't see anymore Insta stories with them out jogging. They'll just do it on the quiet now.
Or post them on her private for slimming world members only YouTube channel, he made a big deal about saying we could see her channel but not the video’s unless you were a member! Didn’t know you could do that??

Reactions: 1
The dad is definitely not living with them.

They haven’t even attempted to keep up with this lie.

I definitely think harry looks after Arthur.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t they just start showing the dad from now if it was true ? I know I’d want too if people were accusing me of leaving my kids alone or having someone round to watch them when they shouldn’t be .

Reactions: 3
The dad is definitely not living with them.

They haven’t even attempted to keep up with this lie.

I definitely think harry looks after Arthur.
I actually don't think they would leave a 9 year old looking after a one year old to be honest. I'll give them credit for that, but I do think her Dad comes round for an hour to babysit. I don't like how she could blatantly lie and say as an afterthought that he lived with them. Here it is again🙄

My Mum ‘lives’ with us but she has a separate entrance. It’s an annexe on the back of our house. I’m sure it’s easy enough to find out about her Dad through the online electoral roll? Watching the video again it does look like a lie. Shame because She seems to work hard at the sw stuff

Reactions: 1
My Mum ‘lives’ with us but she has a separate entrance. It’s an annexe on the back of our house. I’m sure it’s easy enough to find out about her Dad through the online electoral roll? Watching the video again it does look like a lie. Shame because She seems to work hard at the sw stuff
Their house is a brand new build, so it's doubtful there's a separate entrance. No I'm not buying it, she's lying. They've really let themselves down over this.

Reactions: 4
I actually don't think they would leave a 9 year old looking after a one year old to be honest. I'll give them credit for that, but I do think her Dad comes round for an hour to babysit. I don't like how she could blatantly lie and say as an afterthought that he lived with them. Here it is again🙄

View attachment 106299
This clip. WOW 😬 She chats the biggest pile of horse tit ever in this video, Iv been following for years & NOT 1 mention of her dad living there/ staying there or sleeping there has been said.
xx

Reactions: 5
Totally let themselves down over this- why lie? And make such a big thing about it?if they do leave a 9 year to look after a 1 year old they should be ashamed of themselves - and even worse to break a lockdown if her dad has come over - do they think the rules not apply to them? Totally lost all respect

I’ve never heard her dad mentioned all that much if at all tbh and I’ve followed them for years .Always seems to be her mum who’s mentioned .

I’ve never heard her dad mentioned all that much if at all tbh and I’ve followed them for years .Always seems to be her mum who’s mentioned .
She has mentioned him the odd times in the past. Always referring to babysitting duties .. but that is like every couple of months (or even less) .. so it definitely seems odd that now all of a sudden he should live with them .. 🥺🤐 no way!

Old topic but I still can’t believe they left they’re kids to go on holiday alone together! Sorry if anyone does the same and gets offended but I could NEVER do that, I would want my children to have an amazing holiday too!
Yeah I think it disgusting, Harry seems to go away with his dad every year but they can’t take the kids for a family holiday

Dads not eating again tonight then 🤷🏽‍♀️
best you come back on and address the fact you lied about it
Might gain a bit of respect back that way

Reactions: 5
Dads not eating again tonight then 🤷🏽‍♀️
best you come back on and address the fact you lied about it
Might gain a bit of respect back that way
If they don't hurry up and feed the poor bugger he'll be wasting away. He's probably being given the leftovers after everybody else has eaten🙄

• Haha
Used to really like these two. She seems to be loving the camera at the moment recently, to the point it’s making me cringe!

Reactions: 8
I can understand her dad not being on camera etc but there has been absolutely no mention of him since, not even at meal times etc. It’s very very odd.

I can understand her dad not being on camera etc but there has been absolutely no mention of him since, not even at meal times etc. It’s very very odd.
It's not really odd, she lied. He lives in his own house. It's as simple as that.

• Heart
Surely all their followers must realise that she lied. Nobody seems to be pulling her up about it though do they? All blindly following and believing whatever they're told🙄