The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch their TikTok ... donโ€™t agree with swearing like that in front of the kids but theyโ€™ve got dad involved ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I donโ€™t normally judge someone/a couple for getting away, Everyone needs a break. That being said I mean a night out maybe a night away. And when they are older perhaps a weekend away. But good lord 2 weeks is taking the piss abit. Arthur is 2 weeks older then my youngest. I know he would be completely distraught without me for 2weeks. I used to like Jenna and Anthony, but itโ€™s becoming quite apparent how childish they are. They both need to grow up quick. Second honeymoon my ass
Anthony had been caught messing with another woman just before they started slimming work. I think this is why. Also this is why jenna lost all the weight

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Anthony had been caught messing with another woman just before they started slimming work. I think this is why. Also this is why jenna lost all the weight
Not our boo heโ€™s such a good egg though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Please please dish the goss!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wowsers, Iโ€™m in shock, dunno how he managed to pull one woman never mind two! Heโ€™s an absolute wet wipe!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like Jemma .. never liked Anthony. He seems so full of himself ..
Also when they started off with their YouTube channel, documenting every aspect of their lives (before slimming world), he made fun a few times of followers asking questions .. didn't like that at all! You chose to put yourself out there. Then deal with questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The poor dads still not been seen.
She seems to mute the audio at meal times. Maybe he is there. I dont think he lives there permanent, I think it is just while we are on lockdown. Because god forbid they have their kids all the time for a few weeks. Is harry still going to his dads?

She seems to mute the audio at meal times. Maybe he is there. I dont think he lives there permanent, I think it is just while we are on lockdown. Because god forbid they have their kids all the time for a few weeks. Is harry still going to his dads?
No sorry, I have to disagree๐Ÿ˜‚. He's definitely not there. We would have seen some evidence of him surely. I'm not falling for it. They spend half their lives on Insta stories and we'd see some evidence. They've not posted that they've been out jogging again have they since she was caught out the last time? They'll keep it quiet now and not mention it again. Plus she would show that he's there in some way, shape or form just to prove that she wasn't lying๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 1