The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely do not believe her dad lives with them. I’ve followed them for years, really liked them but seeing them out doing 5ks & saying the dad lives with them is disappointing. Do they not feed him? Where does he sleep? 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another vote for not believing the dad lives with them .All very strange.I wouldn’t haven’t thought they’d be the type to not follow the lock down rules properly but I guess you really don’t know people just because you watch them on Instagram !

Reactions: 3
I absolutely do not believe her dad lives with them. I’ve followed them for years, really liked them but seeing them out doing 5ks & saying the dad lives with them is disappointing. Do they not feed him? Where does he sleep? 😂🙈
Outside with the hens, because he's definitely not in the house🐔🐔🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another vote for not believing the dad lives with them .All very strange.I wouldn’t haven’t thought they’d be the type to not follow the lock down rules properly but I guess you really don’t know people just because you watch them on Instagram !
I'd have never thought that they wouldn't follow the lock down rules. I always had them down to be quite good at doing what needs to be done 🙄

There is absolutely no way her dad lives with them 😂 where was he at lunch earlier? Dinner tonight? When they were sat in the front room?

Reactions: 1
Do you think they just leave Harry to look after Arthur when they go for a run?

Do you think they just leave Harry to look after Arthur when they go for a run?
I was thinking that before they even came up with the story about the dad ..
Think Arthur might be in bed and asleep and Harry is home with him .. probably watching TV or on his tablet ..

I was thinking that before they even came up with the story about the dad ..
Think Arthur might be in bed and asleep and Harry is home with him .. probably watching TV or on his tablet ..
I find this more plausible than the dad story tbh ,all a bit weird isn’t it .They seem decent people

I find this more plausible than the dad story tbh ,all a bit weird isn’t it .They seem decent people
I really like them, just find the whole sit down in front of the Camara odd and obviously was a lie, could read it all over Jennas face. How old is Harry? Is he still in primary school?

I really like them, just find the whole sit down in front of the Camara odd and obviously was a lie, could read it all over Jennas face. How old is Harry? Is he still in primary school?
He is definitely in primary school. They have always came across as selfish leaving the kids to go to Egypt now breaking the rules so they can go for there 5k run. There story yesterday was pathetic they clearly think people are stupid enough to believe them!

Reactions: 5
Any bets that we won't see anymore Insta stories with them out jogging. They'll just do it on the quiet now.

Reactions: 5
Old topic but I still can’t believe they left they’re kids to go on holiday alone together! Sorry if anyone does the same and gets offended but I could NEVER do that, I would want my children to have an amazing holiday too!

Reactions: 6
They have just confirmed the desk was gifted, didn’t see it on the original story!

• Wow
Old topic but I still can’t believe they left they’re kids to go on holiday alone together! Sorry if anyone does the same and gets offended but I could NEVER do that, I would want my children to have an amazing holiday too!
I agree👍. How long have they been married, as the holiday was supposedly a belated honeymoon?