The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I guarantee that desk they were “sent” yesterday was gifted with no declaration 🙄

Reactions: 4
Absolutely appalling behaviour from these two idiots.

we are in a lockdown and they are insta storying their child free 5K run.

they are literally stupid

Reactions: 3
They are really annoying me! Can’t believe they are totally ignoring all of rules so they can go on a run arseholes!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Funny how many people are on Tattle to read on various threads to then report back to the accounts that have been discussed. Like this one and the 5k run situation. 🙄🙈🤐🥺🐍🐍🐍

Or they just read it themselves!
So her dad lives with them, I did think this given the amount of child free time they are able to have at the drop of a hat!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They put their life’s online.. every detail, but when people call them out on things they throw the toys out of the pram.... transparency maybe in future

There is no way her Dad lives with them. She even blushed when she actually said he did. She's on Insta stories nearly all day. Have you seen evidence of him being there at all. No. She shows us the meals she makes for just her family of 4. She films most breakfasts... where is he then? They sit and watch tv together on an evening. Where is he then? Unless the poor bugger is shut up in a bedroom fending for himself then she's lying. You would see evidence of him somewhere in that house, and I'm sure she would have mentioned sooner that she had her dad living with them. She's been caught out and she's lying to cover her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No way on this planet her dad lives with them. I’ll put good money on it.
She might have him shut away in the under stairs cupboard and could be feeding him leftovers. The pair of them must think we're bloody stupid. I'm expecting her to invite her dad for a meal now just to let people think he lives there😂

• Haha
I have watched them for a long time , never heard her mention her dad, you would definitely have seen him at some point you see her mum plenty and she doesn't live there, I thought she was lying to her face you could tell , just shows people are not following rules

Or they just read it themselves!
So her dad lives with them, I did think this given the amount of child free time they are able to have at the drop of a hat!
How can he live with them? They never feed them as he's not there for meals, they only got three bedrooms (all occupied already). Unless he moved in especially for the lockdown and sleeps on the sofa but seems a bit odd 🤐🙄

Reactions: 6
I think she panicked when she thought someone was going to get the police involved and her dad living with them was her only way of trying to excuse the fact that her dad comes round to babysit for them while they go running, either that or they drop the kids off at his house. He most definitely is not living there 🙄

Her dad definitely doesn’t live with them, she’s never mentioned it, they tell you every single thing so they would of said that he’s now living with them

She didn’t look at the camera when saying her dad lives with them and also they solely concentrated on the fact they went for a run, not who was looking after the children or that they were breaking social distancing by getting their dad to come and mind the children, that was the issue, not going for a run I’ve always wondered who looked after the children whilst going to the next sale for example at 5 in the morning etc. Perhaps while she was looking on here, she got the idea to say her dad lived with then 🤣🤣