The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known a couple to have so much time without their kids! They literally dump them on someone at any given opportunity!

Reactions: 1
I’ve never known a couple to have so much time without their kids! They literally dump them on someone at any given opportunity!
I do wonder where they go when she does slimming world as her mum goes with her? I still can’t understand why everything is still so so exciting *sharp intake of breath* *squeal*

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do wonder where they go when she does slimming world as her mum goes with her? I still can’t understand why everything is still so so exciting *sharp intake of breath* *squeal*
Her parents are divorced, so if her Mum doesn't have the kids her Dad does.

Shopping again. Shock horror. They go clothes shopping every week. The only time you see them with the kids is when they are feeding them. I dont mind jenna but he strikes me as very odd. Theres something not right with him !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“We’re just off to the park”
“The roads are really quiet”
Yeah cause it’s a bloody pandemic mate and everyone else is at home social distancing you cock

Reactions: 5
is it her dad who does all the child minding? Does he live with them or have they ignored social distancing for a 5k run!

I’m actually shocked how the f do they get away with visiting family (dumping the baby) bet others have to follow the rules? It’s as if this whole thing has made no difference to their life’s clearly unable to do anything separate!! How about one runs while the other looks after the baby then swap like other households are doing! Makes me so mad as they are the type who would get it and clog the nhs 😡

Reactions: 3
I’m actually shocked how the f do they get away with visiting family (dumping the baby) bet others have to follow the rules? It’s as if this whole thing has made no difference to their life’s clearly unable to do anything separate!! How about one runs while the other looks after the baby then swap like other households are doing! Makes me so mad as they are the type who would get it and clog the nhs 😡
Or pass it to her mother who had cancer removed from her lung in the last 6 months 🙄

Or pass it to her mother who had cancer removed from her lung in the last 6 months 🙄
She’s disgusting. I’m unfollowing she bores the tit out of me anyway and the constant “love in” between the pair of them is nauseating 😂

• Haha
Ooo so they are now ‘watching a film’ now they’ve been called out on here. The bore the hell out of me and will clearly dump there kids on whoever will have them!

The thought did cross my mind wonder if they leave Harry alone?

I would like to know who looked after their kids when they went for a run when we are in lockdown & no one is supposed to have visitors or you shouldn’t be visiting anyone else? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I would like to know who looked after their kids when they went for a run when we are in lockdown & no one is supposed to have visitors or you shouldn’t be visiting anyone else? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Either leaving them alone or with family - both of which they shouldn’t be doing! Makes me so angry. So many on insta doing it, Lydia bright being another she lives in her own home yet has been at her mums for dinner etc just makes me so mad. I miss my family and have x2 children and a newborn grandchild but as I’m not a selfish bastard I am following the rules!! 😡😡

• Angry
I think the older one is at his dad's at the weekend, but the youngest was either looked after by the grandad at his house or he came and babysat at theirs.

Another child free 5k run, has her dad ignored social distancing again to mind the children!!!

Reactions: 5