The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 weeks?? Who has the kids? Her mum has been ill recently so I hope they haven’t left her with all the responsibility!

Reactions: 3
I don’t normally judge someone/a couple for getting away, Everyone needs a break. That being said I mean a night out maybe a night away. And when they are older perhaps a weekend away. But good lord 2 weeks is taking the piss abit. Arthur is 2 weeks older then my youngest. I know he would be completely distraught without me for 2weeks. I used to like Jenna and Anthony, but it’s becoming quite apparent how childish they are. They both need to grow up quick. Second honeymoon my ass

Reactions: 13
I’ve just came on here hoping someone else would have commented about them! What a flipping disgrace they are going away for 2 weeks! My two are 14 years old and 21 months and even 2 nights would be hard. Absolute selfish twats!

Also they look like tossers in the videos tonight! 😂 the kids are probably having more fun than them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The pair of them act like stupid teenagers, and Antony really gets on my nerves, he's so full of himself😏. They must both be waking up with major hangovers with the amount of booze they're consuming every day. Jenna's parents are really good to be having those kids for 2 whole weeks whilst they prance about like 15 year olds.

Jesus they are seriously upping their cringe worthy stories. I'm sorry but Anthony is just odd. How old are they? Acting like bloody kids. I'm sorry but I think its disgusting to go away and leave your very young kids for 2 weeks just to drink. The poor kids and her poor mum who has recently had a tumour removed from her lung.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been watching these 2 for around 2 years now and they are just getting ridiculous. I actually can’t believe they are away for 2 weeks! With the amount of alcohol and food they are consuming they are gonna be back home the size of buses, they must feel bloody awful every morning with hangovers. Why can’t they just stay offline while on holiday, no need at all to document every single childish moment of it all 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Happy Thursday living our best lives! Living your best life would be taking your kids on a family holiday you selfish feckers!

It was a week they were away. She must have meant she was missing 2 of her SW groups as it’s fri to fri x

She needs reporting to the ASA for the sneaky way she's purposely hiding the word "Ad" in the tiniest writing, in white on a white background practically under the profile picture😡. It's bloody sneaky and as far as I'm aware, against the rules🤔. She'll be getting paid for the Ad and for the amount of times people swipe up👎