The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just posted on her Insta stories something about a gas and electric company and getting a good deal. In the very top left hand corner she's typed Ad. in the tiniest writing hoping that no-one will notice she's getting paid for it... sneaky sod. It's hardly noticeable. It's right beside their profile picture😡

Screenshot_20200129-204111_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's just posted on her Insta stories something about a gas and electric company and getting a good deal. In the very top left hand corner she's typed Ad. in the tiniest writing hoping that no-one will notice she's getting paid for it... sneaky sod. It's hardly noticeable. It's right beside their profile picture😡

View attachment 77619
That’s cheeky!

Reactions: 3

View attachment 77619
£50 a referral she gets! That’s so bad. Took me ages to find it

• Angry
This was one of my fav accounts. Genuinely seem like a nice couple, still are but I lost interest with the sliming world stuff. It’s like a cooking account, lost the “normal family” feel and I’m sick of seeing the same meals week in week out. I have been put off chips for life from the air fryer! Another account who’s lost there way

Reactions: 7
Like most Instagrammers who put their whole day to day lives out there on stories for all to see, they've got to be full of themselves to believe everyone is so interested in seeing every aspect of their boring lives. Antony is incredibly up his own arse and thinks he's wonderful 😂. Liked them initially, but gone off them for the amount of money they spend on pointless crap...they certainly don't care about the environment and their kids future's with the excess plastic they accumulate😡😡😡, and that sneaky underhand AD she has tried to get away with has annoyed me immensely😂

I used to love them for slimming world stuff even though I don’t actually follow the plan and the way they used to weigh in every week but as soon as Jen became a consultant she’s turned into a right snob. A side that didn’t used to come out when she worked her other job. Just boring and unrelatable now. I did always wonder how their house is so fancy until they said what they did for work

This was one of my fav accounts. Genuinely seem like a nice couple, still are but I lost interest with the sliming world stuff. It’s like a cooking account, lost the “normal family” feel and I’m sick of seeing the same meals week in week out. I have been put off chips for life from the air fryer! Another account who’s lost there way
And beans! I’ve never known anyone to eat so many beans!!

• Haha
OMG why is she over pronouncing and really emphasising her accent at the moment? Just as annoying as the lip “so excited” smacking 😩😩😩

• Haha
Oh my God have I missed something they aren't taking harry on holiday with them ?? How sad for him 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No their redundancy pay out is taking them for a week all inclusive to Egypt. And Harry and Arthur get a week all inclusive to Grans with a sun holiday to the caravan later in the year 🙄

I know someone else posted that Harry goes abroad with his dad and Arthur won’t know, but I just don’t get it. I save hard all year to take my son on holiday with me, that’s not to say I’m not going for a weekend with the girls but if one had to come before the other it would be the kids holiday. Surely.

No their redundancy pay out is taking them for a week all inclusive to Egypt. And Harry and Arthur get a week all inclusive to Grans with a sun holiday to the caravan later in the year 🙄

I know someone else posted that Harry goes abroad with his dad and Arthur won’t know, but I just don’t get it. I save hard all year to take my son on holiday with me, that’s not to say I’m not going for a weekend with the girls but if one had to come before the other it would be the kids holiday. Surely.
2 weeks

• Wow
2 weeks. Sod that I couldn't leave my kids for 2 weeks and they aren't as young as harry and arther. I must be doing it all wrong 🤣