The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were worse before the youngest was born. Their stories were mind numbing, there’d be 50 per day going through every single tiny bit of their day. Eldest kid had such a poor diet, no idea if that’s still the case.

I actually think Jenna looks really good, she doesn’t look gaunt at all in my opinion. She looked stunning in her dress for the wedding.

Reactions: 5
How can someone get soo excited by a big box of pens?
Her days must be very boring all she does is cook clean and go to primark

Shopping yet again. I struggle to wonder where these people put all the things they go shopping for every week 🙄

Reactions: 3
Shopping yet again. I struggle to wonder where these people put all the things they go shopping for every week 🙄
LITERALLY just come here to say the same thing!!
I wonder how they afford it too! £70+ a week food shopping.. Then primark, b&m, home bargains and wherever else hauls too

I’m bored AF of them. Slimming world, food shops, slimming world, food shop, date night, slimming world. Off you duck

Reactions: 4
I’m bored AF of them. Slimming world, food shops, slimming world, food shop, date night, slimming world. Off you duck
The contant date nights. They have no clue how lucky they are. They hardly never have that poor baby with them

Reactions: 2
These two go out more than my bins! They are so lucky they have childcare on tap, I’m only jealous 😂. Out again tonight.... upcoming 2nd honeymoon.... child free!

• Haha
This is what annoys me. Arthur and Harry will get a caravan holiday while these 2 get a week all inclusive in Egypt 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is what annoys me. Arthur and Harry will get a caravan holiday while these 2 get a week all inclusive in Egypt 😂🙄
To be fair arthur’s not going to know nor care if he’s in Egypt or Mablethorpe and i think harry goes abroad with his dad