The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use to really like this couple but my god, what’s with all the fake designer stuff atm. Flashing the fake ugg slippers and McQueen trainers like that. We all know that they are fake
OMG I know, and that fake ass bracelet from the “kids” hun that’s a Bvlgari that would be 3.5k if authentic so doubt it’s real.... I hate when people buy fake designer gear it’s so tacky! And yet she is still having to go to next at 5am on Boxing Day to kit out her kids.....

Reactions: 3
I hate how she speaks with her lips constantly poking out! And how Anthony slaps when he speaks 🙄 cringe
I used to really like watching them but then she got really skinny, obsessed with slimming world, starting pumping her face full of fake tit and wearing counterfeit good..... really going right off them!

Reactions: 4
Iv been wanting to post about this family. As lovely as they are where the hell does the money come from ? Shes given up work and yet every week they literally all get a new wardrobe. I dont get it. Jenna is lovely but he is a total cringe 😱

And also sorry!!! Who has poor Arthur all the time all they ever do is go out alone

Reactions: 6
What I don't understand is where do they put all this excessive shopping. Their house must be bursting at the seams with the endless accumulation of clothes, toys and cleaning products. I can't get over the fact they make a yearly effort of going to the Next sale on boxing day at 5am🙄. Surely they don't need all the crap they seem to buy.

Reactions: 7
What I don't understand is where do they put all this excessive shopping. Their house must be bursting at the seams with the endless accumulation of clothes, toys and cleaning products. I can't get over the fact they make a yearly effort of going to the Next sale on boxing day at 5am🙄. Surely they don't need all the crap they seem to buy.
I really do like this family but the last few hauls I’ve thought the same! Her wardrobe must be bursting although I guess she’s continually losing weight so may need to keep down sizing?

Reactions: 4
Maybe they dont have a mortgage 🤷‍♀️ they also brought a new car before Christmas. Odd
Someone crashed into him and the car got wrote off so this will be the insurance pay out paying for the new car

Seriously all the fake merchandise is unreal.
It’s so fake it’s unreal, if everything was real she would have spent about 30k in clothes and I highly doubt she has done that!!

Reactions: 2
I’m getting so bored with them. I used to really enjoy watching their stories but it’s all about slimming world now I can’t stand it. They have a seperate page for that so why can’t they keep it on there ffs

Reactions: 2
Instead of buying new clothes all the time she should invest in some better make up. The caked on foundation is awful.

Doesn't she drive now? All I see is her being chauffeured around by her husband. 😂😂. Where we off too Boo?

• Haha
Used to like this account until Jenna joked about Antony hitting her in regards to the bump on her head and when she said what it was off she said something about it being a cover story for being hit

Reactions: 1